General Bidet Discussion - the good, the bad and the ugly

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I don't know. Bidets are just so...so...European.

Now here's the American way to clean your ass.

The REAL AMERICAN way to wash your ass would be a pressure washer hooked up to a diesel engine!

I'm ready to spend some time in Japan just for their incredible bidets. Imagine a place where you can find bidets even in public restrooms!

But it's offset by the Japanese using those really uncomfortable looking squatty toilets. You can't relax and read a magazine using one of those.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
But it's offset by the Japanese using those really uncomfortable looking squatty toilets. You can't relax and read a magazine using one of those.
You mean traditional Turkish toilets? Never had a problem with them, but I’ve seen more of them in France than anywhere I‘ve been in Asia.l

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
But what about the squatty toilets?

You find them all across central Asia, the Caucasus, and you used to find them in parts of what used to be known as the Soviet Union (including the Baltic states) and above all, in the states that comprised Soviet central Asia - and here, yes, I am speaking (writing?) from (ah) lived experience.

No, not a fan.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
We just got another one for the second bathroom, not sure how we've ever lived without them now. We were like cavemen!

Top Bottom
1 2