Binge worthy TV

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I had absolutely nothing to do today, so I figured I’d give WandaVision another try. It finally picked up at the end of the 3rd episode. And then it just ended way too quickly!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I had absolutely nothing to do today, so I figured I’d give WandaVision another try. It finally picked up at the end of the 3rd episode. And then it just ended way too quickly!

And there's like 10 minutes of credits :D Oh wow, after EP03, it gets __really__ crazy, hope you stick with it, it's insanely fun!

I mean, @Huntn started a whole thread on it at TOP, but I'm not really engaging in general chit chat too much over there (I did break form and post a few times in the car thread ...)

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
And there's like 10 minutes of credits :D Oh wow, after EP03, it gets __really__ crazy, hope you stick with it, it's insanely fun!
I stuck with it until there were no episodes left. Everyone is on their way, but does anyone know what they’re headed into? Doubtful.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I stuck with it until there were no episodes left. Everyone is on their way, but does anyone know what they’re headed into? Doubtful.

Oh, duh, I think I misunderstood your post, so you're totally caught up? You've seen EP07 ??

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
A show I am looking forward to coming to Amazon.

There are threads on DC & Marvel, but Invincible was an Image book that was created by the creator of Walking Dead.

Robert Kirkman ( in my opinion ) is a master of taking someone else's idea and putting a spin on it that takes off. In the case of Invincible I explain it as Dragonball Z as US super hero book that had 2 great artists who REEEEEAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY liked violence.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
A show I am looking forward to coming to Amazon.

There are threads on DC & Marvel, but Invincible was an Image book that was created by the creator of Walking Dead.

Robert Kirkman ( in my opinion ) is a master of taking someone else's idea and putting a spin on it that takes off. In the case of Invincible I explain it as Dragonball Z as US super hero book that had 2 great artists who REEEEEAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY liked violence.

Waiting for this one too, the voice cast is __nuts__.

For those not ITK, the lead is voiced by Steven Yeun, "Glenn" from Walking Dead. Also from WD: Lauren Cohan "Maggie, Chad Coleman "Tyreese", Michael Cudlitz "Abraham", and then an amazing list of other actors:
J. K. Simmons, Sandra Oh, Mark Hamill, Seth Rogen, Zazie Beetz, Walton Goggins, it's amazing.

Clancy Brown!

Jon Hamm!

Michael Dorn!

**Loses Mind**

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Waiting for this one too, the voice cast is __nuts__.

For those not ITK, the lead is voiced by Steven Yeun, "Glenn" from Walking Dead. Also from WD: Lauren Cohan "Maggie, Chad Coleman "Tyreese", Michael Cudlitz "Abraham", and then an amazing list of other actors:
J. K. Simmons, Sandra Oh, Mark Hamill, Seth Rogen, Zazie Beetz, Walton Goggins, it's amazing.

Clancy Brown!

Jon Hamm!

Michael Dorn!

**Loses Mind**
Sold!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
No offense meant to anybody on here, but I just can't do non-comedy animation. I'm just instantly and permanently taken out of whatever the story is about. My eyeballs also don't tell my brain animation is an art form. They tell my brain they couldn't get the budget to make a real movie/series.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
This thread has gotten too long to check...is anyone watching The Expanse? I’m finally getting to it, 4 episodes watched. Very plot heavy, but promising.
I do. Though I have to admit that I didn‘t get hooked the first time i watched it, not sure if I even finished the first episode back then. Gave it another shot almost a couple of years later and loved it. Binge indeed. Then I found out it got cancelled. And thankfully picked up by Amazon. Rollercoaster!

Planning to read the books later, people are saying really good things about them, but for now I’ll stick to the show.

I've watched all five seasons of The Expanse. Really enjoy the series. Wasn't as wild about S5 only because certain storylines were dragged out too long in my opinion.
To me S4 was the odd season out or whatever I should call it. But judging by the online forums I frequent I’m probably the only one in the world who enjoyed the ... parallelism ... of S5. :LOL:

S6 is going to be wild, I’m sure.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Just finished 2 of 3 seasons of Ghosts on HBO. Season 3 is, unfortunately, not yet available. The premise is a lot like the Michael J. Fox movie Frighteners. But this series is strictly for laughs. Great cast. Short BBC episodes that you can watch in no time. C’mon season 3!

Top Bottom
1 2