Black girl harasses white guy for wearing dread locks

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
These guys have a hilarious take on this incident but it needs to be called out, people like this come in all colors. She later accused him of harassing her but what we see with our own eyes is pretty obvious.

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
i watched the video of these two guys.
funny. glad they approved of the white guy wearing dreads.
of course the way they referred to that white guy with other identifying words is questionable.
i dared not look at any more of their linked videos - these two seem capable of any weirdness on multiple levels...

Last edited:
U

User.45

These guys have a hilarious take on this incident but it needs to be called out, people like this come in all colors. She later accused him of harassing her but what we see with our own eyes is pretty obvious.

this is years old, but the thought of this vid still makes me cringe.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
this is years old, but the thought of this vid still makes me cringe.
Really? I had no idea as I am seeing it for the first time. I also thought it may be fake because some of it appeared staged.

IMO we need to all just let people be, if kids want to wear their pants have way down their ass, have dreads, etc. then let them. My generation wore bellbottoms and had greasy ass long hair, so what. Societal norms have always dictated how we expect people to act and dress to be culturally correct instead of minding their own business.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
The fucking Predator had dreadlocks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

... I love these guys!

If you pay attention, she smiles in one of the shots. It's the kind of "can't keep it straight" smile. I think it's fake and made to screw with people. If it's real though, damn, what a shame. Another disenfranchised white man getting screwed by a society that is trying to put him down. Shame, bro... Shame.

Attachments

• mondo_predator_1_1200_1800_81_s.jpg
    mondo_predator_1_1200_1800_81_s.jpg
    408.8 KB · Views: 32
U

User.45

Really? I had no idea as I am seeing it for the first time. I also thought it may be fake because some of it appeared staged.

IMO we need to all just let people be, if kids want to wear their pants have way down their ass, have dreads, etc. then let them. My generation wore bellbottoms and had greasy ass long hair, so what. Societal norms have always dictated how we expect people to act and dress to be culturally correct instead of minding their own business.
My wife had blond dreads (much better taken care of than this guy's, lol) for more than a decade. I also had dreads at one point. This girl implies that her's wasn't legit (got it when she lived in Africa) but mine was?:D People just need to chill.

In an ideal world, this girl should be appalled by how bad of a shape those dreads are in and should have offered help getting it fixed.

U

User.45

... I love these guys!

If you pay attention, she smiles in one of the shots. It's the kind of "can't keep it straight" smile. I think it's fake and made to screw with people. If it's real though, damn, what a shame. Another disenfranchised white man getting screwed by a society that is trying to put him down. Shame, bro... Shame.
I've seen it on reddit a long time ago. I think it was considered real. Though Reddit is a self-entertainment echo chamber of teens whoring for fake internet currency co-owned by China, so who knows (or cares).

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

... I love these guys!

If it was real she had no right to put her hands on him like that as he was just trying to get away from her.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
I've seen it on reddit a long time ago. I think it was considered real. Though Reddit is a self-entertainment echo chamber of teens whoring for fake internet currency co-owned by China, so who knows (or cares).

Wow. If real, then she is crazy. Cute, but crazy.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
BTW, reddit's front page is a special collection of reposted fakes (>50%).
People really seem to love or hate Reddit. Personally, it gives me a level playing field for my photos because I can post them to local subs (such as San Francisco or Bay Area) and get direct local feedback to an already baked in audience. I've been trying for years to grow my Instagram but you have to build your audience as well and that's something I've always struggled with there.

I think the biggest problem people have with Reddit though is the upvote/downvote and it can be brutal but overall it's been a good experience for me because I don't really go there to post controversial content. Still, for better or worse the voting system and how posts are viewed is entirely up to the people.

Last edited:
U

User.45

People really seem to love or hate Reddit. Personally, it gives me a level playing field for my photos because I can post them to local subs (such as San Francisco or Bay Area) and get direct local feedback to an already baked in audience. I've been trying for years to grow my Instagram for years but you have to build your audience as well and that's something I've always struggled with there.

I think the biggest problem people have with Reddit though is the upvote/downvote and it can be brutal but overall it's been a good experience for me because I don't really go there to post controversial content. Still, for better or worse the voting system and how posts are viewed is entirely up to the people.
I made it to the front page once....about medical stuff and the amount of vitriol and hate mail I got made me just delete my account, because you either ignore everything and some people will steal your narrative, or you find yourself fighting thousands of people. I simply don't have that sort of time or interest. To give an example there was a medical tech explaining that I'm wrong about something because the physicians they work with instruct them this or that way. In reality, I would be one of the people they'd page about similar issues, but you know the internet makes everyone an expert beyond. Thanks, but no thanks.

It's also impossible to have a meaningful conversations there. Because first posters will just define what the threads will look like, regardless of the actual value of their remarks. I look at the front page once or twice a day just to pick up major events ahead of time, but it's also a huge huge liberal echo chamber. It makes you a very informed liberal, but you're missing a lot of the legitimate conservative viewpoints. My verdict is, if you read reddit political news, you have to balance it out with conservative media.

Local subreddits, and niche subreddits are useful though, but again ruined occasionally by some obsessive down voters.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Maybe it's my personal prejudices at work here, but every time I see a white person with cornrows, I assume they're gonna try to sell me meth out of the back of a beat up old IROC-Z.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Maybe it's my personal prejudices at work here, but every time I see a white person with cornrows, I assume they're gonna try to sell me meth out of the back of a beat up old IROC-Z.
In Oregon they almost always smell like patchouli oil and weed, but no white drugs for the most part.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score

The pants down the ass is something I never really understood. The kids wearing them were being “gangsta“ but it’s so impractical. How do you run from the cops? You’ll trip and go to jail where you’ll be doing everything possible not to have your pants pulled down. It just defies logic.

I do agree with you though. Who cares? What someone wears or how they have their hair doesn’t and shouldn’t matter to anyone but the person who is doing it. Everyone just needs to relax.

Top Bottom