Bluesy Jazz Track

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This is a pattern I've noodled with for years now and decided to do a quick lay down of it from the Helix, I solo in this one but also have just the backing if anyone is interested. Fun easy stuff in G.

KCAR

Kaysee Ayar
Reaction score
I hear a mix of Joe Satriani and Carlos Santana in your playing here. I don't know if either of those are considered influences of you, but that's what I hear. šŸ¤˜ Satriani is a huge influence of mine, so I obviously liked it. šŸ˜

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Thanks guys! Yes, huge Satriani fan and who doesn't love Carlos. Recently worked out the opening to Satch Boogie, a pretty good achievement for little old me, like that he did a video slowing it down and teaching it so all the notes are right, execution (especially with the right hand on that one) is another story though.

stingx

The Great Gazoo
Reaction score
Main Camera
Nikon
The comping sounds really good and I love the wah effect sound that kicks in. What guitar(s)?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The comping sounds really good and I love the wah effect sound that kicks in. What guitar(s)?
Thanks sting, this is my trusty American Standard strat. It has a double coil on the bridge so it covers most of what I want to do with clean and rock stuff.

Top Bottom
1 2