Well… yeah…

Dry January isn't going well.

At least the glasses are "dry".

IMG_0987 (1).jpeg

Scepticalscribe

Elite Member
Staff member
Reaction score
A St Bernardus Abt 12 - a classic Belgian quadrupel.

I raise a glass to the good health of Mr Biden and his administration.

Yoused

Site Champ
Reaction score
I have not tried Flying Dog beer, but

the label art is gonzo awesome. (Ralph Steadman illustrated Fear and Loathing and other books by the Late Great Hunter S. Thompson.)

DT

Elite Member
Reaction score
I have not tried Flying Dog beer, but

the label art is gonzo awesome. (Ralph Steadman illustrated Fear and Loathing and other books by the Late Great Hunter S. Thompson.)

It's very good, I was originally interested in it by the Steadman artwork too. I have a (Steadman) signed copy of Curse of Lono :)

DT

Elite Member
Reaction score
Picked up a __gaggle__ of one of my favorite bourbons, when it's on this special (at the local grocery liquor store, comes up every 2 or 3 months ...), bang-for-the-buck? It has no match on this planet :D

IMG_7493_1200.jpeg

Yoused

Site Champ
Reaction score
Picked up a __gaggle__ of one of my favorite bourbons …
I was stuck in an airport, from a deeply-delayed flight that meant it was just easier for me to spend the night there. So I went to a bar, that would be closing soon, and asked for a good rye. The guy handed me a double Bulleit. Damn but that stuff is fine.

Scepticalscribe

Elite Member
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of faves, __extremely__ different. 102 IBUs, hahaha, yes, it IS Hop Stoopid ... :D

View attachment 3201

I've sampled, savoured, sipped, some beers from Lagunitas, some of which were very good (a dark beer - the exact nae of which I cannot recall - comes to mind).

Currently sipping a St Bernardus Pater 6.

Top Bottom