Gutwrench

Site Champ
Reaction score
Opening it sometime soon.

08A47BBC-1967-40D0-B0A2-BEB4D5A2697C.jpeg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Thank you. Im not eating tonight, so I’ll wait to open it until I have a proper dinner.

Instead it’s snacks and a berry drink.
View attachment 1583

Something tells me that there is more to this berry drink than (simply) berries.

And "snacks" will always serve as an excellent accompaniment to berry drinks, and much else, besides.

It looks divine, anyway, and do enjoy.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Been drinking this 12 yr old Irish whiskey neat. Took a little adjusting but...not bad at all.

I need to find a good Kentucky bourbon.

6864046F-459D-416C-9CBD-A28811FEED00.jpeg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
The weather has been too miserable for the past two days to attempt to brave the elements in order to restock my beer, but I have opened a bottle of Californian red wine, one which I received as a gift from my brother.

This wine - Fog Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - has been opened and has been busily breathing away to itself for the past few hours.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
The weather has been too miserable for the past two days to attempt to brave the elements in order to restock my beer, but I have opened a bottle of Californian red wine, one which I received as a gift from my brother.

This wine - Fog Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - has been opened and has been busily breathing away to itself for the past few hours.

This is an extraordinarily good wine, and I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
AC8EF18C-3D73-4090-9D9C-67921E6118FB.png

I’m infrequently drinking alcohol, just have a six pack of Weihenstephaner Weissbeer in the fridge, and this thread inspired me to have a shot of Wild Turkey 101, nice flavor, slight burn which imo gives this spirit substance, hmm good. 1 shot is almost a buzz. ;)

BD5E81BA-DC04-4781-BBA8-AEA4B456084A.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I wound up with 4 6-packs of Dogfish Head 90 Minute, and 4 of the 60 minute. Two of the latter weren't chilled yet, so I stored them with some people under the stairs, but I managed to fit all the others in the WHQ Beer Fridge.

I added a little plastic stand off to the middle shelf, from some bracket, in my tool chest probably years old, had 3M tape on one side, worked great! Not even very visible.

Basically the optimum shelf spacing only allowed for cans (or like short ginger beer bottles) on the second, but it was super close, this 4-5mm lift let me move all the Sierra Nevada and Langinitas to the middle, making room for the 60 and 90 minute (also in the door, bottom shelf ...

IT'S LOADED BABY!

Top Bottom
1 2