Booze. Wine, Beer, Spirits, 'Nuf said

leekohler2

Power User
Reaction score
I have been avoiding booze during the pandemic. It depresses me instead of making me feel better. Once this is over, I might imbibe again, but I kind of doubt it. But maybe I will go back to beer at the rink after games.

When one team I am on won the championship, we drank a lot of LaBatt's and shots of Jameson. I had to take an Uber home that night and leave my car at the rink. :) It was a good day.

Gutwrench

Site Champ
Reaction score
I picked up more Belle Meade bourbon but really looking forward to the cognac with some type of praline dessert. 🤤

B3D6B037-CCD2-46EC-84A8-06189A9C3EE9.jpeg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I have 8 and 10 in the fridge. I used to only drink 10, but now I prefer the 8. Next time I’ll pick up the 6.
cheers.

Ah, the blessed benefits of age, maturity and wisdom.

For, I, too, have come to appreciate (if not perhaps, even also prefer) the Trappistes Rochefort 8, to the Trappistes Rochefort 10.

This evening, I have just poured myself a glass of Trappistes Rochefort 6.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I may have omitted to mention that the most delightfully large box of crisps (chips to Our Transatlantic Cousins) was delivered today along with my crate of beer.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I have opened a bottle of Chablis 1er Cru, (an excellent white wine from Burgundy).

For now, I am sipping a glass of Willing 100 (an Australian blend of Shiraz and Viognier).

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2