Booze. Wine, Beer, Spirits, 'Nuf said

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
It’s strong at 10% and a dark ale. Takes me over an hour to drink it lol.

Oh yeah, I know the general type of beer, have had a number of St. Bernardus Belgian Trips/Quads, I was wondering about that specific Christmas Ale, the bottle said something about mint notes?

I picked up a couple of bottles of High West, pretty fantastic (it's in my general rotation), great deal, I usually do a Bourbon and a Rye, well like so ...

IMG_7453_1200.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Had some fresh mint on hand from an XMas cocktail, busted out the copper mugs, made a __incredible__ "real" mule :D Good ginger beer is hard to find, specifically, lower sugar variants, Fever Tree "lite" is OK, it's still pretty sugary (especially the sugar-to-volume ratio ...), but I found a product from Bundaberg that's fantastic, nice intense ginger bite, rich, very low sugar (but still nicely sweet).

Anyway ...

IMG_7454_1200.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Erdinger Dunkel was also my stage name when I was working in the German adult film industry.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Erdinger Dunkel was also my stage name when I was working in the German adult film industry.

This is about where a colleague in the cube next to mine back in the old days in the city would have chimed in "I'm going to name my next cat "Erdinger Dunkel". But he was a flat liar and an inventive if self-trained programmer, so usually having a cat with a name he could actually remember, like "Infinite Loop" or "Undefined Variable".

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
This is about where a colleague in the cube next to mine back in the old days in the city would have chimed in "I'm going to name my next cat "Erdinger Dunkel". But he was a flat liar and an inventive if self-trained programmer, so usually having a cat with a name he could actually remember, like "Infinite Loop" or "Undefined Variable".

Hahaha, my Undefined Variable equivalent would be: Object reference not set to an instance of an object ...

Which I imagine would get tiring having to say 20 times a day.

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object, stop scratching the sofa!"

Top Bottom
1 2