Booze. Wine, Beer, Spirits, 'Nuf said

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
A new one from Terrapin, Depth Perception Imperial IPA ABV 9.1%, IBU 75

Tons of malt up front with more mid-hops, kind of creamy, and a long, piney finish, the initial drink reminds me a bit of a Scotch Ale! All the Terrapin products were BOGO, making this an extra killer deal.

IMG_1198_1920.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Been sitting on a couple of Stone 25th Anniversary Triple IPAs for sometime, busted one out just now. Pretty fantastic, really thick malty middle, ends with a lot of dry citrus and resin/pine (100+ IBU). Pretty stout ABV at 12.5%, but not too boozy given that, just a little warm on the finish. A touch sweet, could easily knock off two of these with some salty, savory food :D

IMG_1642_1920.jpg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Been sitting on a couple of Stone 25th Anniversary Triple IPAs for sometime, busted one out just now. Pretty fantastic, really thick malty middle, ends with a lot of dry citrus and resin/pine (100+ IBU). Pretty stout ABV at 12.5%, but not too boozy given that, just a little warm on the finish. A touch sweet, could easily knock off two of these with some salty, savory food :D

View attachment 15885
That looks amazing and I would imagine that it tastes superb; enjoy.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
A Weissbier (or two) from Germany, served with a slice or two of lemon, as is traditional; as beers go, and as beers go down, (and this beer is going down rather well), this is a peerless, timeless, classic.

Top Bottom
1 2