Butters and friends: The thread

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll bet Butters loves the things that are like tunnels!

She does! Those are 4" plastic pipe fittings from Home Depot. I have a toy box of random things to throw in her playpen. For my taste I'd much prefer more natural looking structures but it's been determined animals largely don't give a shit about that. Function over form. Maybe if they got a goddamn job and had to start paying for this shit they'd start caring about that more. :mad::p

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
More directly a friend of Butters, Sierra.

E407F226-0663-4945-BFC1-2EF39D9D7541.jpeg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Here’s something they usually don’t tell you about in a supply guide, a quality pair of tweezers to pull wood chips out of the door slider grooves so you can close it. Pretty much need it after every time you open the door. :LOL:

7829878F-226B-4DF3-85AC-5E0BBE3636E5.jpeg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This reminds of of when people ask some people why they are upset when that's just the way thier face naturally looks when relaxed. Reptiles don't have the option to try to make their face look more approving.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Fascinating..... Some women have what they call "resting bitch face," and other people seem to be expressionless a lot of the time when they're not animatedly speaking or doing something. This Frilled Dragon is intriguing, and I would guess that he is enjoying being gently stroked, as we see him do a long, slow blink of his eyes......

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Somewhat OT, but I follow this guy religiously. Not so much for animal enclosures but this one is very inspiring. He goes through the whole build process. I would love to have a fully natural looking bioactive enclosure with the appropriate critter. Come on stimulus check! :p

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I just realized I've watched a lot of videos on reptiles as pets and also rodents as pets from chinchillas to rabbits to guinea pigs, and I don't know if I've ever seen a rodent being affectionate (as opposed to just being cute) while I've seen plenty of reptiles being affectionate. Hmmm.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
IMG_3798.jpeg

Sierra in her new hide.

IMG_3781.jpeg

Peanut dining on a cricket, with a potential second helping below and former meal graveyard to the left.

IMG_3792.jpeg

Showing Peanut is the size of a peanut.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2