California Streamin’

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It‘s happening…

I was expecting the TV+ montage, but I wasn’t expecting them to spend a bunch of time on iPad and iPad mini. Gotta say that removing the home button from the mini was well overdue. For a small device, it ate up a lot of real estate. And the magnetic pencil is a nice bonus.
I’m half tempted to go back to an iPad mini. But I’m so addicted to the floating keyboard that I’m sticking with what I’ve got.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
I did that for a while, but it never seemed consistent. I like my cellular.
I went back and forth on cellular when I bought my iPad Air. I never needed the cellular so returned it. I mostly use my iPad at home and when hot spotting, I've never had a problem with my Verizon. That's not saying it won't ever be, I just prefer the savings. My phone is cellular & that works for me.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I am in need of upgrading my iPhone. Almost did last year but waited. My iPhone 6 (surely a collector's item by now), is working fine. But the OS is old and more and more apps aren't available to reap the benefits of upgrades due to my old OS.

That's where I'm at in terms of a full size iPad. I have a 10.5 iPad Pro which is starting to feel vintage-y at this point. So I'm looking at the mini because my mini is even older! Iphone has to settle for back of the line in my budget...

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The “shell” they introduced the new iPhone from is a new concert venue used by the San Diego Symphony. I was reading about it a couple weeks ago and instantly recognized it when I saw it on the screen.

Top Bottom
1 2