California's War on Natural Gas

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Several California cities now are working on banning natural gas, it's always been my understanding that what actually isn't burned is negligible. Here is what the UCSUSA has to say about it.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 7.01.05 AM.png

When it comes to heating and cooking there is no comparison, electric is terrible. Things like this are where I draw the line with what seems to be the extreme side of liberalism. I get coal or car emissions but this is such a small amount that it really doesn't make sense to target it.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Several California cities now are working on banning natural gas, it's always been my understanding that what actually isn't burned is negligible. Here is what the UCSUSA has to say about it.

View attachment 5263

When it comes to heating and cooking there is no comparison, electric is terrible. Things like this are where I draw the line with what seems to be the extreme side of liberalism. I get coal or car emissions but this is such a small amount that it really doesn't make sense to target it.
It’s like spending lots of time making a gameplan to counter your opponent’s backup QB… You’re gonna lose to the starter because you wasted your time on the wrong thing.

Top Bottom
1 2