Can we just send Republican Congressional members home?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m not suggesting they get kicked out. I’m suggesting Democrats enter a motion to object to and obstruct everything on behalf of the Republicans. If the Republicans agree with it then they can all go home and play with their guns or whatever for the rest of their term. They’re just being a waste of space and time. Whenever legislation tries to get passed an automatic “No” will be recorded on behalf of all Republican members, maybe play a 5 minute greatest hits montage video of their objection reasons, and then Democrats can battle it out with the 2 Democrat stick in the muds who might as well be Republicans. It would probably yield the same end result but more efficiently.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
...and that’s exactly why it won’t happen. The GOP message is that the government is bad, and they aim to prove it to their voters by being inefficient.

That's actually kind of comical if the potential consequences weren't so dire. It's like going to a job interview and trying to convince them to hire you because no other candidate will do the job more poorly than you and you'll be so incompetent that it could put them out of business.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Seems like the right thread for this. If there was ever a congress critter s/b sent home, it's MTG.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1439360037261094917/

1DB7D482-45BF-416E-834B-E40F2E7449AC.jpeg
MTG at home relaxing, skin off, removing appendages of current victim.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2