Canada needs to build a wall

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve looked into moving to Canada but it seems prohibitively expensive.

Scepticalscribe

Site Master
Vaccinated
Reaction score
… to protect themselves from a sudden influx of USians across the border,

I mean, seriously, what is the USA's major malfunction?

A Wall might keep out people (though more frequently, it has been designed, historically, to Keep Them In), but, far more damaging and troubling, to my mind, is the world of ideas.

For, how do you keep some of the crazy cultural stuff - such as silly ideas, deranged dogmas, lunatic notions - from the US out of your country?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
A Wall might keep out people (though more frequently, it has been designed, historically, to Keep Them In), but, far more damaging and troubling, to my mind, is the world of ideas.

For, how do you keep some of the crazy cultural stuff - such as silly ideas, deranged dogmas, lunatic notions - from the US out of your country?
Gotta do what China does; filter everything on the internet.

tobefirst

not questioning anything
Reaction score
How batshit would some people go if other countries actually started building walls and enacting travel bans and stuff to keep us out? It would be hilarious to see their reactions.

Scepticalscribe

Site Master
Vaccinated
Reaction score
How batshit would some people go if other countries actually started building walls and enacting travel bans and stuff to keep us out? It would be hilarious to see their reactions.

I think that their reactions would take the form of a highly predictable, puce hued, undeniably loud, rage fuelled, outrage.

rdrr

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Remember when France wouldn't let us use their airspace to bomb Libya? The whole freedom fries thing? Imagine if France or the EU decided to ban Americans from coming in at all.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I hope Canada doesnt build a wall. I need somewhere to go when the US falls to Trumpism/nazis.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Texas isn't really too crazy Trumplican. There are just a lot of people not voting. Texas needs a Stacey Abrams.
Huh, well I stand corrected. I’m ignorant about TX, admittedly. Can you guys just fix it down there, please?

Ah, shit, I live in NH. It’s not as bad, but…..needs improvement.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Freedom of information squelched, that athlete who got in trouble, every comment about her filtered out of existence. Good thing we are not headed that way. :oops:
No, definitely not…

D’oh!

Thank goodness a judge shut it down for now:

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
What my mind thought of!
F8D2FA0B-81DD-40BA-8D1D-D315609312F1.jpeg

Top Bottom