Canada to re-open border with US

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
But.

You must bring proof of vaccination. Vaccination must have been completed at least two weeks earlier.

You must provide your Covid info to a government app.

You must be asymptomatic.

You must have a quarantine plan in case you come down with it.

…And that’s not all!

You gotta admit…Canada doesn't mess around.

I can just see conservatives trying to cross the border yelling about “Muh rights!!!”

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I can just see conservatives trying to cross the border yelling about “Muh rights!!!”

Hah, well they'll discover Canada is actually a separate country, even has its own laws and everything. Gee. Who knew?

U-Turn.jpg

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I lived on the border when I was in high school. We crossed back and forth almost weekly. You didn’t even need a passport back then. I have friends in Canada who are not happy right now about having the border reopen.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I lived on the border when I was in high school. We crossed back and forth almost weekly. You didn’t even need a passport back then. I have friends in Canada who are not happy right now about having the border reopen.
Me too. Growing up in the Buffalo area, we went over the peace bridge regularly, and they just asked where you were born and did you have anything to declare. The biggest thing I remember being an “issue” was one time I saw a huge bin (55 barrel drum size) just full of confiscated oranges that somebody tried to bring from Canada to the US…..

Top Bottom
1 2