Capitol Mob 2.0?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Whatever cause they think they’re aiding - which is really just the ego trip of one fat idiot -

This is very far from accurate. It is far too easy to tie this nonsense to CFSG, when in reality he is more like the apotheosis of the Republiopath agenda of the past four decades. He is merely the personality capable of furthering their democracy-smashing ideal to the tipping point, and so they support him fervently because he is like unto their messiah. It is not really about him per se, only about the fact that he is their orgasm of stupid.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
My only fear is that any police crackdown will make it appear that the Biden administration is unfair to that crowd. I don't care really, just don't let shit get out of hand and let the chips fall where they may. They'll twist the facts later anyway.
I don’t see that. Hopefully there is a strong presence and the Support of Seditionists Movement will decide that they don’t want a real fight with significant numbers of law enforcement. Does anyone know if National a guard is being called up for this event?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is very far from accurate. It is far too easy to tie this nonsense to CFSG, when in reality he is more like the apotheosis of the Republiopath agenda of the past four decades. He is merely the personality capable of furthering their democracy-smashing ideal to the tipping point, and so they support him fervently because he is like unto their messiah. It is not really about him per se, only about the fact that he is their orgasm of stupid.
As I recently said, Donny is just the boil that erupted on the Nation’s Ass. You’ve got to do some blood work to see what is circulating in the arteries. I heavy does of penicillin maybe required. :unsure:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t see that. Hopefully there is a strong presence and the Support of Seditionists Movement will decide that they don’t want a real fight with significant numbers of law enforcement. Does anyone know if National a guard is being called up for this event?
I don’t know about the Guard, but they are re-erecting the fence they put up after 1/6.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I don’t know about the Guard, but they are re-erecting the fence they put up after 1/6.
They used to have outdoor concerts on the Capitol steps. A couple years ago, they blocked off the steps for security reasons I guess, so the concertgoers got moved to the open area at the foot of the steps. Performing groups could bring folding chairs, or some audience members brought their own camping chairs.

There were no outdoor concerts in 2020 there due to COVID and in 2021 they were all cancelled due to the fence. Thanks Trump.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I gotta admit, a small part of me would be kicking myself for wasting all that money on gas when I could have been arrested in CA and only be out $2-$5 in gas. Oh well. Hindsight is a bitch. Any Covid patient could tell you that.
It’s impressive that he drove that far with an American flag as a license plate and didn’t get pulled over.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Did this guy drive all the way from California to DC?

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1437423592480911369/

These white supremacist terrorists are a scary bunch.
It's hard to imagine them getting a permit to gather knowing that this is what you can expect at the next "rally", they're guarding that place like a fortress now but MAGA has become dangerous terrorist organization and needs to start being treated as such.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
That's what they do when terrorists attack.
Can't they just pretend they're black people who are tired of being killed by cops and call in every troop within 200 miles?

43426537-c36b-4815-bc41-0cb57d4f6fb6_1920x1080.jpg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Far right group buzz on the internet is to not go to this thing. Apparently they think the world’s media being present is entrapment.

Here’s an idea. Cover your face, certainly not with a mask that just covers your mouth and nose because that means you are sheep. Instead take a page from your grandfather’s brand of patriot playbook and put something like a pillow sheet with eye holes cut out on your head. It seems they were really forward thinking way back then when they realized showing their face in public probably wasn’t a good idea and there were a lot less cameras and a lot more support for their views back then.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Justice for J6 Update: They are estimating 700 protestors today. :unsure:

Opinion:

Trump's message to supporters: Riot in my name, and I'll have your back​

Saturday’s event, named the “Justice for J6” rally, is organized by a former Trump campaign strategist, Matt Braynard, who has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations by claiming he had proof of 2020 election fraud, predicated upon the false claim that those still being held in custody are political prisoners.

On Thursday, Trump released a statement that read in part, “Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest,” insisting as he has before that the prosecutions are political in nature.

Trump has spent hundreds of thousands of $ for the defense of those being prosecuted for the 6Jan Insurrection, wait, no? SUCKAS! 👀

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Justice for J6 Update: They are estimating 700 protestors today. :unsure:

Opinion:

Trump's message to supporters: Riot in my name, and I'll have your back​

Saturday’s event, named the “Justice for J6” rally, is organized by a former Trump campaign strategist, Matt Braynard, who has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations by claiming he had proof of 2020 election fraud, predicated upon the false claim that those still being held in custody are political prisoners.

On Thursday, Trump released a statement that read in part, “Our hearts and minds are with the people being persecuted so unfairly relating to the January 6th protest,” insisting as he has before that the prosecutions are political in nature.

Trump has spent hundreds of thousands of $ for the defense of those being prosecuted for the 6Jan Insurrection, wait, no? SUCKAS! 👀

Still waiting for him to show similar interest and compassion for the disenfranchised citizens who’s protests had a similar impact on the nation’s Target stores that his supporters had on their Capitol field trip.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Love these Republican talking points "the left is overblowing this whole thing and wants to paint us rioters". Maybe that's because in 6 hours more people died than 10 years of BLM. Remember when they used to say "keep those black people off federal property!!!!!!" before they themselves trashed the Capital? Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's hard to imagine them getting a permit to gather knowing that this is what you can expect at the next "rally", they're guarding that place like a fortress now but MAGA has become dangerous terrorist organization and needs to start being treated as such.
The seeds of Nazi Germany are present 80 years later in the US. The Devil never rests, the Devil is in us. It just takes a mega-corrupt sociopath to water them. :oops:

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I do have to say the Feds dressed up like yuppies has spawned some great memes.

Top Bottom
1 2