Cats

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
We put up a cat climbing wall today. Two of the boys really like it. The third may need some time before he’s comfortable with it.

E059264D-3F8F-4BCA-B532-EA9CD50E57E0.jpeg
4919DAC9-9887-49B5-912C-DA106591BB6B.jpeg

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Our new kitten has been growing and she is something else. Follows me around the house everywhere I go. If the door to my office is closed, she'll just sit right outside the door and meow. If ignored, she'll go find her favorite toy and drop it right by the door. I don't know if that's supposed to be a gift or an invitation to play (she plays fetch with it). She has so much personality.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oreo is getting good at the harness thing. He demands to be walked every day now, and is every bit as good as a dog when it comes to understanding the order of things. He races over when I pick up the harness, allows me to put it on him, and happily prances out the door on the leash. If only he would go somewhere instead of just meandering around the yard.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Our new kitten has been growing and she is something else. Follows me around the house everywhere I go. If the door to my office is closed, she'll just sit right outside the door and meow. If ignored, she'll go find her favorite toy and drop it right by the door. I don't know if that's supposed to be a gift or an invitation to play (she plays fetch with it). She has so much personality.
Sounds like my two kitties. They follow me everywhere. They have to see what I’m doing.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Sounds like my two kitties. They follow me everywhere. They have to see what I’m doing.

Yeah my kitty Grace was a serious sewing studio supervisor. I had to remove her from the room when I was cutting fabrics, for fear she'd end up meeting the cutter or shears. Irrepressible "student" of every other damn thing I ever did too, not just in the studio. I was only half joking when suggesting to a friend that she was paying attention to an origami video intently because her next move was going to be to grab some paper and give it a shot.

Grace Watching Video on How to Fold Origami Paper.jpg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I don’t have a cat :cautious:

Hah, then you have "NO IDEA !!" what you are missing. There are upsides and then there are the three a.m. drape climbing episodes. Or in my experience once, being gifted a live grass snake in my bedroom one night by a lilttle huntress who was very proud of herself. Yeah. Downside, definitely.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hah, then you have "NO IDEA !!" what you are missing. There are upsides and then there are the three a.m. drape climbing episodes. Or in my experience once, being gifted a live grass snake in my bedroom one night by a lilttle huntress who was very proud of herself. Yeah. Downside, definitely.
AKA 3AM zoomies

Top Bottom
1 2