Cats

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Wife showed me this last night. Wow. I feel a bit sorry for the babysitter.

The first 30 seconds or so can be skipped. Just her and the kid tossing the ball. Then the glass breaks......

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score

Our cat is pretty similar. Once she knows the trick behind a toy, it stops being entertaining. Pretty much none of the electronic toys work beyond the first try because of that. Those food puzzles that say “Hey, start at the low difficulty and ramp it up over time”? She’s usually on the hardest setting after a day and working it out in seconds.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Our cat is pretty similar. Once she knows the trick behind a toy, it stops being entertaining. Pretty much none of the electronic toys work beyond the first try because of that.

Bought one of those wiggle fish. It was just too loud and none of the cats would play with it.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
just get a box

a.baa-tiger-in-a-box.jpg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
A couple decades back, Mom bought me a digital camera for my birhday, my first. I had to get a USB/Firewire card to put in my 7200 so I could get pictures off it. One of my first pictures was
FB346499-633B-461A-B348-2EDB76825912.jpeg

She was about 3y/o at the time. I personally thought she was the prettiest cat ever. Still feel that way, though she has been for gone quite a while.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Daughter's 15, almost 16, year old Ragdoll isn't doing well. She hasn't eaten much since Thursday and has had diarrhea since yesterday afternoon.

She is on her way to the vet as I post this. She has already outlived her mother and half-sister by a couple of years.

When it was time to put the last kitty to sleep, we used this really nice service that comes to your home. We knew of it because the neighbor used the same with his Lab he'd had for like 20 years.

It' really nice, gives something that's really tough a more peaceful, and if you will, more spiritual sort of ending, we sat in the yard with a blanket, vs. a cold, clinical ending.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
When it was time to put the last kitty to sleep, we used this really nice service that comes to your home. We knew of it because the neighbor used the same with his Lab he'd had for like 20 years.

It' really nice, gives something that's really tough a more peaceful, and if you will, more spiritual sort of ending, we sat in the yard with a blanket, vs. a cold, clinical ending.

That's awesome.

The vet gave her some fluids and a shot of Flagil to stop her up and some prescription food. We need to take a stool sample back Monday and then they will determine if we need to bring her back. She seems a bit perkier this evening so hopefully she will be on the mend.

Top Bottom
1 2