Coffee, Café Culture, Culture, Chat, & Conversation...

Scepticalscribe

Site Master
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Placed an order for some coffee today.
And (not for the first time), DHL did not deliver it within their own announced time window - hence, despite having waited for a further forty minutes, I headed out to do some necessary shopping (French bread, organic salad leaves, guanciale, cheese, demerara sugar.....)

Anyway, a small package of coffee awaited me on my return, sitting up, perkily, just outside my front door.

So, at the very least, I am amply stocked with coffee from El Salvador and from Ethiopia....

Scepticalscribe

Site Master
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed a coffee - made from a blend of my own devising of two different "natural" (that is, naturally processed) Ethiopian coffees - this morning, served with organic hot milk.

Scepticalscribe

Site Master
Vaccinated
Reaction score
This morning's coffee was comprised of a blend of two "natural" (naturally processed, naturally sun dried, the older, more labour intensive and time consuming method of processing coffee, as opposed to "washed" coffees) coffees from Ethiopia, a blend of my own devising, served with organic hot milk and a dash of organic double cream.

Last edited:

Scepticalscribe

Site Master
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Greatly enjoying a coffee (two different types of Ethiopian coffee, both "naturally" processed) with organic hot milk and a dash of organic double cream. Delicious.

Top Bottom