Coffee, Café Culture, Culture, Chat, & Conversation...

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
An afternoon Kenyan coffee (with organic hot milk) is keeping me company.

Already tiring of having resorted to a backup stash of plain arabica beans a few days ago, I rummaged about in the deep pantry this morning and have now opened a bag of Guatemalan beans that I swore I'd save until the snow files. Well I squinted and the valley fog this morning was good enough. Meanwhile hoping for some more Honduran beans at Aldi.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Already tiring of having resorted to a backup stash of plain arabica beans a few days ago, I rummaged about in the deep pantry this morning and have now opened a bag of Guatemalan beans that I swore I'd save until the snow files. Well I squinted and the valley fog this morning was good enough. Meanwhile hoping for some more Honduran beans at Aldi.
Yes, it would never do to run out of coffee, now, would it?

Enjoy your Guatemalan coffee.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed an espresso macchiato (actually, it was so good, I enjoyed two of them) in an Italian coffee shop this morning.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
@DT
CleanShot 2022-08-24 at 12.12.13@2x.png

I had to work through a bunch of other coffee I had around first but I've been dying to get some more Bone's Coffee.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wow! Nice. Funny, I just stuck a Bones sticker on the Wrangler :D And of course, we had it this morning. We've had all of those, outstanding choices!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
It's finally September so the pumpkin product consumption embargo is over :D

Bones order places earlier this week, the one (of 5) Nightmare blends we had not picked up yet, Pumpkin Jack, and since I was ordering, couldn't pass on at least one other bag (had a $5 off voucher from points):

1662221379214.png

And then I got a pretty solid 20% sitewide coupon (for Labor Day ... should check notebook prices ...) for Stone Street, and with them, over $30 is free shipping and 2 with the discount didn't cross that threshold, so ordered 3 today :D

1662221610199.png

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Enjoyed an espresso (served with homemade lemonade and sparkling mineral water), at a lovely, tree shaded, (perhaps with plane trees), pavement, cafe, where elegant cane chairs with comfortable cushions called out a warm welcome to the questing (and thirsty) traveller.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Bones took their time with this order, hahaha, must've been on the frontside of production, but actually worked out to finish up some existing coffee :D

And then Stone was quicker than usual, so both of those orders I posted above shipped yesterday. :cool: I better get another bag of "dark mixer" coffee coming too.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Bones took their time with this order, hahaha, must've been on the frontside of production, but actually worked out to finish up some existing coffee :D

And then Stone was quicker than usual, so both of those orders I posted above shipped yesterday. :cool: I better get another bag of "dark mixer" coffee coming too.
Yeah it seems they're getting slammed with orders
CleanShot 2022-09-07 at 10.18.26@2x.png

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Oh wow, I wonder if that went to my spam* or something, but at any rate, thanks! Yeah, that's super helpful.

And good for them, I tend to order early, have backup supplies, etc., so the extra wait - while maybe generating some grumbles - is really no big deal. It might have been our first order, but it was one we made around Christmas a year or so ago, and it was like 3 weeks and I did get an update email like the above, explaining the super long fulfillment cycles (and even said I could cancel).

[edit]

Yes it did, just found it.

Top Bottom
1 2