Coffee, Café Culture, Culture, Chat, & Conversation...

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
But these flavored ones would seem not so appealing if used consecutively, time and time again , right?

More as a break between times of having coffees that are just roasted beans grown in one or another location, or as a blend of such beans?
Well I cycle through them. I won't have the same one twice in a row.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
We go weeks, months, on only flavored coffee.

Today at the grocery, needed another sweet cream, but oh yeah, it had arrived, and of course couldn't pass it up ...

1662836032523.png

So maybe some unflavored ... BUT WITH PUMPKIN CREAMER!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Chobani products are really good, they're all organic sourced, the sweet cream has milk, cream, cane sugar, that's it. And their plant-based creamer products are excellent.

1662837083668.png

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
To me all those creamers (and cream itself) seem like so much motor oil to me, I'd rather have it black or with some nonfat milk.

OK I'll see myself out now lol...

Real cream, or real (full fat) milk are the only dairy I want to see (and taste) in my coffee.

The rest of them are, as you so rightly say, some form of motor oil.

They have their place, just not in my coffee. Or fridge. Or house.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I am currently in coffee heaven - and espresso delight; am savoring superb coffees and espressos served with courtesy and grace in a coffee culture that respects and reveres the concept of the café as an expression of elegance and what is meant by the idea of a civilized society.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I have just enjoyed a double espresso, a large glass of homemade lemonade (though not by me), a large glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, and a glass of sparkling mineral water, in an elegant café, seated on one of those comfortable cane chairs with cushions, while watching the world go by.

Is there a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon?

Well, yes, newspapers and perhaps, a book, would be nice in such a congenial and civilized setting.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Excellent! Had Stone Street coming, it wound up being one of those UPS >> USPS handoff type shipments, so was surprised to see it out for delivery today - I guess USPS is working on a Sunday!

Delivered :D (Already "coffee'd out" so it'll have to wait till tomorrow)

IMG_1919_1920.jpg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
It's finally September so the pumpkin product consumption embargo is over :D

Bones order places earlier this week, the one (of 5) Nightmare blends we had not picked up yet, Pumpkin Jack, and since I was ordering, couldn't pass on at least one other bag (had a $5 off voucher from points):

1662221379214.png

We go weeks, months, on only flavored coffee.

Today at the grocery, needed another sweet cream, but oh yeah, it had arrived, and of course couldn't pass it up ...

View attachment 17516

So maybe some unflavored ... BUT WITH PUMPKIN CREAMER!

Just gonna leave this one here... :cry: see what goes on every year before Halloween?

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1569499541799583746/

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Bones Coffee making into Publix, kind of a big deal, good for them, great company. Side note: I need to find and post the one promo video they did, hahaha, it's amazing.

68513236751__68F14AD7-2B60-44B7-9FED-BB182061A5BF_1920.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Oh neat!

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Thoroughly enjoyed a blend (of my own devising) of Ethiopian and Kenyan coffee with organic hot milk, and a dash of organic double cream.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Yesterday, I enjoyed an excellent flat white in an exceptionally good local coffee store - staring out at the lashing rain - and treated myself to some Ethiopian coffee which I am now savouring, served with some organic hot milk.

Top Bottom
1 2