Colleyville Synagogue

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
So, immediately after the end of the hostage situation in Colleyville, I saw many claims that the hostages were rescued.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1482569432811593730/

The thing is, the hostages were not rescued. They escaped on their own when the Rabbi threw a chair at the hostage-taker to give them cover.

On Facebook, Cohen credited active shooter training he received for his survival and escape.

"We weren't released or freed," he said. "We escaped because we had training from the Secure Community Network on what to do in the event of an active shooter."

This begs the question… if the hostages got out, why did the police kill the hostage-taker? Did he fire at them? It doesn’t sound like it. It looks like they stormed the place and fired without asking questions, since the hostages freed themselves.

The police wanted to take credit for this, but they didn’t do anything right it seems. They got the attacker more angry until he was ready to kill the hostages, who ended up freeing themselves, and then SWAT couldn’t manage to take the suspect in without killing him.

Also, I thought the town Colleyville sounded familiar… they were in the news because they fired a local school’s first black principal… for a 5-year-old (or older) picture on the beach with his white wife they found on Facebook…

D

Deleted member 215

I thought that principal was fired for promoting “critical race theory”. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom
1 2