Cord cutters - What's your favorite streaming services?

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Paramount Plus is kinda tempting with this one:

1669235423721.png

fischersd

Meh
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Cancelled Disney.

Is there actually anything worth watching on AppleTV+? It was a wash before, but with the $4/month increase, it's now extra. I don't think I've found anything on there that make it worthwhile.

Apple One
Family
$24.95/mo

Apple Music
Family
$16.99/mo

iCloud Storage
200GB
$3.99/mo

Wish Apple would hurry the hell up and give us a decent Mac Mini M2, so I can have an HTPC again (do the NAS thing and retire from streaming).

lizkat

Deep deep blue
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Paramount Plus is kinda tempting with this one:

View attachment 19609

I killed an annual renewal of that thing coming from an expiring promo rate (well a bundle w/ Showtime) before the regular price kicked in.

But they emailed me the above offer as a "returning subscriber" option and I figured yeah why not. I had liked having it because it also includes live local CBS TV (well regional for me) which came in handy a few times. When i scrolled down in the offer page they also had the bundle with Showtime, at like $75 annually instead of the $130 I had declined to renew.

So I attempted to take that bundle option of the deal, but their system is messed up somehow: once i stuck in my email addr, it said yeah ok you need to sign in to continue. Great. So I did, but then it didn't bring the offer to me and ask me to update payment info, even if I went back and clicked through again from the promo email, just started all over again so it was like a loop. PITA, I will have to call them after the holidays I guess. Offer's only good to the 28th.

Top Bottom