Coronavirus outbreak at the White House - no longer reporting positive cases

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Breaking on CNN, it's being reported that they will no longer share results of who is positive as an infected Kayleigh McEnany was talking to reporters as recently as yesterday without a mask.

Attachments

• kayleigh.jpg
    kayleigh.jpg
    777.1 KB · Views: 132

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Breaking on CNN, it's being reported that they will no longer share results of who is positive as an infected Kayleigh McEnany was talking to reporters as recently as yesterday without a mask.

Why does this not surprise me?

Very telling.

Anyone who has any dealings whatsoever with that institution should immediately insist on health protocols being observed (as a health and safety issue) for their own staff, and, if that means not covering the WH, so be it.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Well then the only sensible thing to do is treat the whole lot of them as infected. As well we might all do with the entire planet anyway when we're out and about. Too bad the White House has treated all their own protocols (whatever they may be or may have been) as entirely optional, per reports of a number of journos.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No contact tracing of the Rose Garden event... Biden seems to be taking the high road, but I'm hammering the hell out of these careless idiots. Not only do they show a disregard of people and the virus before hand, they're doing so after the fact as well. They're putting their own interests ahead of the health of others, when it would probably benefit everyone both from a health and political standpoint to do the right thing.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
No contact tracing of the Rose Garden event... Biden seems to be taking the high road, but I'm hammering the hell out of these careless idiots. Not only do they show a disregard of people and the virus before hand, they're doing so after the fact as well. They're putting their own interests ahead of the health of others, when it would probably benefit everyone both from a health and political standpoint to do the right thing.
Saw some new polling today from CNN (since going to the hospital) and he is taking a beating, even from Republicans. He's just digging his own hole and Dems would be smart to keep handing him a shovel.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
No contact tracing of the Rose Garden event... Biden seems to be taking the high road...

Look at it this way. Now that Trump is out of the hospital and all better (self-declared), Biden's campaign can start running their attack ads again.

He's even handed them new material. Now he's Typhoid Donny, walking among his staff, spreading the plague.

Jesus Christ, when he's gone in a few months (and I'm becoming more confident of that by the day), the books and interviews and the stories therein that are going to flood out of anyone who worked for Trump are going to be positively Lovecraftian.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Look at it this way. Now that Trump is out of the hospital and all better (self-declared), Biden's campaign can start running their attack ads again.

He's even handed them new material. Now he's Typhoid Donny, walking among his staff, spreading the plague.

Jesus Christ, when he's gone in a few months (and I'm becoming more confident of that by the day), the books and interviews and the stories therein that are going to flood out of anyone who worked for Trump are going to be positively Lovecraftian.

I just hope Biden can get a significant pop and EV margin. None of this stuff where six keys states go by half a percentage point of pop vote and land in court.

The markets seem to be pricing in they're ok with a Biden admin. And at this point with Trump's plague-speader act, why wouldn't they prefer that.

The real concern in back of my mind is if Trump's course through covid is not the smooth run he's figuring on. The steroids do suppress immune function even though they're meant to put the brakes on the body's overenthusiastic attempt to deal with the coronavirus. The cost of that though on the other side trying to get well again and fight off secondary infection is sometimes too much. O'Brien himself tried to warn Trump off deciding he was "cured" so soon when covid tends to ramp back up...

But hey I'm no doc so all I can do is hope Trump recovers promptly and then loses the election big time. He has displayed enough bad judgment just on covid, and is still talking nonsense to the public about it. That alone should cost him the election.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
trump is magically cured in less than a week! that's on news today. total distraction from proud boys and $750 tax bill.

Well, it would be more than helpful if the media - and users of various social media platforms - try to ensure that such key facts are not forgotten, but instead, are kept very much to the fore of the public mind and memory.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
trump is magically cured in less than a week! that's on news today. total distraction from proud boys and $750 tax bill.
I have seen it mentioned that Trump is getting top government healthcare that he didn’t pay for through tax avoidance (at minimum).

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I have seen it mentioned that Trump is getting top government healthcare that he didn’t pay for through tax avoidance (at minimum).

I don't mind the Mr Trump - repellant human being (if human being he is) - and especially as (a spectacularly awful) Head of State, receives top class medical care.

Yes, I do care that he didn't pay his taxes (let alone a fair share), and I care also that he seeks to deprive countless millions of Americans of access to basic healthcare; but, let the electorate pass (damning) judgment on that and deny him a second term at the ballot box in a month's time.

Top Bottom
1 2