Cosby doing great in prison

Registered users do not see ads, it's free and easy. Register Here

Huntn

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Incredibly, neither Camille nor Cosby thinks he has done anything wrong. They both refer to the whole thing as a "battle" that they will continue to fight.

I wonder how they rationalize it?

ericgtr12

Elite Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Incredibly, neither Camille nor Cosby thinks he has done anything wrong. They both refer to the whole thing as a "battle" that they will continue to fight.

I wonder how they rationalize it?
That whole thing where he offered to pay tuition for his accusers "so they can get an education" speaks volumes about his rationale IMO, he will never believe he did anything wrong.

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
The way the Supreme Court hearing are going, Cosby might be getting out soon enough.

People can argue all day whether he's innocent or guilty. But one thing's for sure, he was tried by a kangaroo court.

ronntaylor

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
The way the Supreme Court hearing are going, Cosby might be getting out soon enough.

People can argue all day whether he's innocent or guilty. But one thing's for sure, he was tried by a kangaroo court.
I think he's a despicable, creepy asshole and all-around predator that deserves to be in jail for many years. But the case that finally got him stinks to high heaven and may eventually be overturned. Giving ammunition to him and his supporters. It will be used by those that think predatory behavior is rare and that women and their supporters form a man-hating cabal.

Clix Pix

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
For some reason, even years ago when he was at the height of his fame, there was something about him that I didn't like and I wasn't quite sure what it was...... Then, something interesting happened. A singer that I liked was appearing in a duet on TV with him, and watching her body language it was clear that she was uncomfortable with him. At the time, people dismissed it as being due to the woman being "on the spectrum." A couple of fans also suggested that maybe there had been something that occurred in her childhood or teen years that made her uncomfortable around males, too. After the news broke about Cosby -- BINGO! -- the penny dropped. That singer, who is sensitive in many ways, obviously was picking up vibes from him that she didn't like one bit and she wasn't trying to hide it. Her instincts were sure right on the money!

Top Bottom