Covid is I the air. Well the covid vaccine.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
They ran repeats of some of those for many decades after they were created. Just remember though, if the other guy has a knife and you have a walking stick, you have longer reach.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm actually old enough to remember the cartoon version.

And Rocky and Bullwinkle. And Yogi Bear. And Huckleberry Hound. And Quickdraw McGraw. And Top Cat. And Fractured Fairy Tales. And Mr. Magoo.

Oh god. That was so long ago.
But those were the shows worth getting up for on Saturday mornings!

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
It’s starting 🤦🏻‍♂️

exxx1dkayiv61.jpg

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
Is that seriously a sign put up by a company? Wow!

The anti vax movement in the States is something we used to laugh at over here but I’m starting to encounter the odd person who believes in it here, my cousin being one of them. It’s quite amusing as my other cousin (her brother) is the Vice President of a medical company and she clashes with him a lot on medical matters. She rejects any data or nod he puts forward and believes things she’s read on Facebook blogs. It’s scary as she’s well educated and not stupid yet has adopted a very stupid mindset in the last 2 years.

I know a couple of people who have refused the vaccine because they think it alters DNA and is a way for the government to track you. My response to that is ‘get in the bin you bloody turnip!’ [emoji23]

Top Bottom
1 2