Covid is I the air. Well the covid vaccine.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    789.6 KB · Views: 197

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
A. I'm sure 99% of the people who walk through those doors will lie about it if confronted.

B. As of writing, 30% of the country is fully vaccinated. 50% has had at least one of their two doses. I'm sure the stats are similar in Canada. If they want to cut off half of their customer base, let them.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
In the end the government has allowed these people to act like idiots by not enforcing the guidelines. Republicans love law and order, until it requires them to protect others by wearing a mask.
this is in Canada so lets not get America's stupidity involved.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Man the COVID stupidity just never ends.

This seems like someone that was so butthurt about mask mandates that this is the way they're going to get their "revenge".

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
I thought it was Bob and Doug McKenzie eh or am I just dating myself here?

I had to google that one, and I still don't recognize it.

Also, I don't recall any reports of "viral excretion", although I think they mean secretion. The term "injectables" also amuses me. These guys seem paranoid, but I don't think they're the typical deniers. You can see in the right side of the photo, they mention that a mask is required for entry.

Last edited:
U

User.45

Fun fact! Canada imports their fake news from the USA.
In a detailed case study of Canada, we employ a large multi-wave survey and a massive data set of Canadian Twitter users. We show that the majority of misinformation circulating on Twitter that is shared by Canadian accounts is retweeted from U.S.-based accounts. Moreover, exposure to U.S.-based media outlets is associated with COVID-19 misperceptions and increased exposure to U.S.-based information on Twitter is associated with an increased likelihood to post misinformation.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm actually old enough to remember the cartoon version.

And Rocky and Bullwinkle. And Yogi Bear. And Huckleberry Hound. And Quickdraw McGraw. And Top Cat. And Fractured Fairy Tales. And Mr. Magoo.

Oh god. That was so long ago.

Top Bottom
1 2