COVID Stupid

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
It would be nice to let this thread die. Sadly, there’s a man in Florida who insisted that we revisit it…

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis confirmed on Thursday that the state would not be ordering COVID-19 vaccines for young children after a Food and Drug Administration panel unanimously endorsed the Pfizer and Moderna shots for babies and kids under 5.

"There is not going to be any state programs that are going to be trying to get COVID jabs to infants, toddlers, and newborns," the Republican governor said in response to a question asked at a Miami press conference on Everglades conservation. "That's not something that we think is appropriate, and so that's not where we are going to be utilizing our resources."
Are we still playing these games, now with the health of kids under 5?

Gotta say, he’s working hard to earn the “DeathSantis” nickname.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Making fun of anti-vaxxers isn't just entertaining, it's your civic duty. New study shows vaccine-hesitant people were more likely to get vaccinated after viewing humorous anti-vaxxer memes

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
2jfxl5s0qd991.jpg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
i gotta say....as a 48 year old myself....he looked way older than 48.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Because of all the attacks and threats on doctors working for the government during the pandemic, many are resigning.

Trump is one of the worst offenders, but really every single person who attacked doctors is at fault. They were simply trying to save lives, and so many people attacked them for it. You’d really threaten the life of a doctor rather than wear a mask? Sad.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Vladimir Zelenko, orthodox Hasidic doctor who first promoted Hydroxychloroquine/zinc/Azithromycin treatment for Covid and steadfastly opposed vaccines,

has been taken by cancer at age 48.
I grew up in that town. Well, a year or so ago Kiryas Joel became its own town, but before that it was part of the town I grew up in.

Doesn’t surprise me.

Top Bottom
1 2