COVID Stupid

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I suspect they are trying to inundate and suffocate us in ever growing heaps of erratic, increasingly whaaaa??? perilous goofiness.
I'm tellin' ya...only a matter of time before they start spraying WD40 up their noses.

And, of course, deranged, psychotic CTs: Michael Flynn believes "they" are plotting to put the vaccine into salad dressing. (I mean, do MAGAts even eat any non-meat foods? BBQ sauce would make more sense.)

True. I doubt they eat many leafy greens.

But sure, you laugh. Have you taken a good look at your salad dressing lately?

pfizer dressing.jpg

Last edited:
U

User.45

Meanwhile back in the world that logic forgot

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1440889687158231048/

Yes, those other vaccines he already took with no issue because it was required were alright, but THIS one...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1440859050548203526/

FFS
Jokes aside, military has to be fully vaccinated for everything possible because of national security.
These are the same people who were so eager to consider COVID an act of bioterrorism,
yet they manage to push back against eliminating that very threat with the same ferocity.

Which takes us back to the territory of COVID stupid.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
[Murica] Giving out leftover vaccine doses to eligible recipients in Texas after checking with your supervisor? That's a firing and a referral to the grand jury, foreign sounding doctor guy
Gokal was told by HCPH Human Resources that he "did not 'equitably' distribute the vaccine and that Dr. Gokal gave the vaccine to too many individuals with 'Indian' sounding names," the lawsuit says.

Texas doctor fired for using leftover Covid-19 vaccine doses sues county for discrimination​

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
so a lets hire someone that doesn't to believe in medicine and wanted to use heard immunity. what could possibly go wrong?
New surgeon general announces that Covid-19 will always have a home in Fark's favorite state

Florida’s new surgeon general skeptical of vaccines, opposes masks​

U

User.45

so a lets hire someone that doesn't to believe in medicine and wanted to use heard immunity. what could possibly go wrong?
New surgeon general announces that Covid-19 will always have a home in Fark's favorite state

Florida’s new surgeon general skeptical of vaccines, opposes masks​

I'm baffled about the hills these folks decided to die on.

Ironically, soda taxes and interventionalist policies are quantifiably better at fighting obesity. So the issue with this, "we'll promote health and weight loss" is that they aren't actually going to do that very well either.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Jokes aside, military has to be fully vaccinated for everything possible because of national security.
These are the same people who were so eager to consider COVID an act of bioterrorism,
yet they manage to push back against eliminating that very threat with the same ferocity.

Which takes us back to the territory of COVID stupid.
This "officer" already dropped his retirement papers. He is angling for a career in politics when he gets out. They should give him a reduction in rank to E-1 for insubordination on his way out the door.

"Selfless Service" is one of the key Army Values they preach constantly. This "officer" is extremely selfish.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves.

"I'm often asked by some of my friends on the other side of the aisle about Covid… and why does it seem like folks in Mississippi and maybe in the Mid-South are a little less scared, shall we say," the conservative added. "When you believe in eternal life — when you believe that living on this earth is but a blip on the screen God's plan for you on earth actually sucks, then you don't have to be so scared of things."

Felt I needed to make a correction there to make it more honest.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

"I'm often asked by some of my friends on the other side of the aisle about Covid… and why does it seem like folks in Mississippi and maybe in the Mid-South are a little less scared, shall we say," the conservative added. "When you believe in eternal life — when you believe that living on this earth is but a blip on the screen God's plan for you on earth actually sucks, then you don't have to be so scared of things."

Christianity is generally NOT associated with this type of belief. People don’t get converted and then immediately jump off a bridge to get their souls into heaven. Many churches have fitness programs for their congregants.

Christianity doesn’t encourage people to play in traffic, or take part in other high-risk behaviors. It is stunning to see Tater Tot’s misinterpretation of a religion that he believes everybody in his state adheres to.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

Tate Reeves is an absolute imbecile. Recently cornered by CNN and presented with the fact that his state has the world's highest per capita covid death rate (except for Peru), he fum-fuhed something about "lagging indicators".

It's so nice that he's not only ready to meet God, but ready to take the rest of his state with him. :mad:

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score

I want to tell people like that to just strip naked and lay on the ground. If God wants them to live, they'll be protected from the elements and receive manna from heaven.

"God has a plan for my life" is a convenient excuse to bring out when they don't want to do something. They take other means to prolong their lives without even thinking about it. Until they don't want to, then "God has a plan".

I don't care if you believe in God or you don't. Just be consistent in your beliefs. That's all I ask. If you won't protect yourself from a deadly disease because God will protect you, but take shelter from a tornado because you don't have faith that God will protect you, then perhaps it's time to give that some deeper thought and see if it leads anywhere. That's all I'm saying.

U

User.45

I want to tell people like that to just strip naked and lay on the ground. If God wants them to live, they'll be protected from the elements and receive manna from heaven.

"God has a plan for my life" is a convenient excuse to bring out when they don't want to do something. They take other means to prolong their lives without even thinking about it. Until they don't want to, then "God has a plan".

I don't care if you believe in God or you don't. Just be consistent in your beliefs. That's all I ask. If you won't protect yourself from a deadly disease because God will protect you, but take shelter from a tornado because you don't have faith that God will protect you, then perhaps it's time to give that some deeper thought and see if it leads anywhere. That's all I'm saying.
Dunno but I grew up with the Christian saying/principle that addresses this stupid shit circulating here: "help yourself and so will God".
The overlapping sentiment of world religions is preventing mass death in your believers (at least compared to competing religions), otherwise they would have died out or overgrown by more "sane" movements. These people are giving Christianity a bad rep. But are we surprised? We are the country of pro-life gun enthusiasts advocating for death penalties.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Just a reminder...

Watchdog scientists are sounding the alarm over covid-19 studies involving ivermectin, a long-used antiparasitic that some claim can be effective at treating or preventing the viral illness. In a new article this week, they argue that the research into ivermectin has been plagued by widespread fraud and lax oversight by other researchers. The best way to prevent similar issues moving forward, they say, is to impose stricter standards in general on how data is collected and re-analyzed by scientists conducting reviews of the evidence.

Ivermectin has emerged as an unexpected cultural totem of the pandemic. Some people, who often also distrust vaccines or have downplayed the pandemic, believe that ivermectin is a highly effective covid-19 drug that has been kept away from the public at the behest of Big Pharma. Many people have been rightly skeptical of these claims, though some have been fooled by reports claiming that overdoses of ivermectin have overwhelmed emergency rooms or that it’s causing a mass epidemic of infertility in users.

In truth, ivermectin is an immensely valuable drug that’s very safe and effective when taken as an antiparasitic. But despite some early studies in animals or in the lab suggesting that it could also help kill the coronavirus, the bulk of the evidence does not point to a major benefit from the drug for actual covid-19 patients, at least to date. The largest and seemingly highest-quality studies have found no real effect on mortality or prevention of infection. Meanwhile, the findings of some studies that seemed to show a tremendous effect have since been thrown into question.
In a new article published this week in Nature Medicine, scientists from the UK, Australia, Sweden, and the U.S. highlight two of these suspect studies that they’ve brought attention to in the past: a purported clinical trial in Egypt that has now been pulled from the preprint server where it was released amid allegations of plagiarism and suspect data, and another in Iran that found a benefit in reducing mortality among hospitalized patients. The Iran study may have failed to properly randomize participants to the treatment and control groups, an important step for obtaining valid results, the authors say.

There's always HCQ...

We still do that right?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2