COVID Stupid

U

User.45

4plhwvycztu71.jpg

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1450863466856599556/

So if you make something a mandate, a rule seemingly with little wriggle room, SOME officials would quit rather than comply? :oops:

Makes you wonder how hard it would be to make other things mandates? A lot of other lives may have been saved long ago.

I do honestly fear will all the q nuttery going on, if we aren't seeing our next set of radicalized. Because you know their loss of employment CAN'T be THEIR fault, it HAS to be the fault of others. Which is basic 101 grist for going extremist. They are the victims here & a system they imagined they were protecting, turned on them while they were just trying to do their job. Etc. Etc. Etc...

Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1450863466856599556/

So if you make something a mandate, a rule seemingly with little wriggle room, SOME officials would quit rather than comply? :oops:

Makes you wonder how hard it would be to make other things mandates? A lot of other lives may have been saved long ago.

I do honestly fear will all the q nuttery going on, if we aren't seeing our next set of radicalized. Because you know their loss of employment CAN'T be THEIR fault, it HAS to be the fault of others. Which is basic 101 grist for going extremist. They are the victims here & a system they imagined they were protecting, turned on them while they were just trying to do their job. Etc. Etc. Etc...
I don’t WANT people like that as police officers.

One thing I’d like to point out: Police officers that quit don’t get paid. That means less funding being paid out to the police department. So, the police are defunding themselves? Shouldn’t Republicans be screaming at them? What a bunch of Communists they must be!

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I don’t WANT people like that as police officers.

One thing I’d like to point out: Police officers that quit don’t get paid. That means less funding being paid out to the police department. So, the police are defunding themselves? Shouldn’t Republicans be screaming at them? What a bunch of Communists they must be!
I hadn't thought of the 'self defunding' aspect.

I've read how many people suspect 'the worst' maybe leaving the police because of this, so they imagine it a good thing.

I fear 'the worst' have to go somewhere.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Anti-vaxxers spread vicious lies about couple who died of Covid and left five children orphaned​

Anti-vaxxers have called the death of a Virginia couple with five children from Covid-19 “fake news”, according to their devastated family.

Unvaccinated Covid sceptics Misty and Kevin Mitchem died just weeks apart after they both fell ill with the virus, and both regretted not getting the shots on their death beds, say relatives.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Really?

Well at least they are going to their own private compound known as heaven and that's less of them to fuck things up here. In that regard I support their migration decision. They most likely believe they are moving back to where they came from.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
at least they are going to their own private compound known as heaven
If heaven is full of religious people and I am not nasty enough for hell, I think I would rather spend my afterlife in purgatory. Or, you know, maybe just cease to exist, where I can fail to hang out with Camus, Nietzsche, London, Sartre and folks like that.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
If heaven is full of religious people and I am not nasty enough for hell, I think I would rather spend my afterlife in purgatory. Or, you know, maybe just cease to exist, where I can fail to hang out with Camus, Nietzsche, London, Sartre and folks like that.

If I believed in heaven or hell I wouldn't want to be with these people in heaven. These people hiding behind religion are some of the worse people you can meet.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He didn't want to be a martyr, he wanted to live." Narrator: He didn't
Man their hero dies of covid so what do they do? use it to push no masks or vaccines.

Realities diverge after Anchorage conservative activist dies from COVID​

Top Bottom
1 2