COVID Stupid

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
another brilliant one.

Virginia's Lt. Gov.-Elect Likens Vaccine Status To Inquiring About One's DNA​

Back in Virginia. Disappointed to see the landlords had yard signs for this fool in the hallway. They claimed late last month that the signs were just dropped off. Guess they know how we feel about the GQP in the county and thought they'd be reasonable folk. I think all they care about is tax issues. Certainly hope these educators aren't swayed by anti-CRT rhetoric.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Shaking my head…

Seven From Anti-Vax Doctors’ COVID Conference Fall Sick Within Days​

“I have been on ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I,” Dr. Bruce Boros declared at the end of the meeting at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala. “I have never felt healthier in my life.”
Two days later, the 71-year-old cardiologist fell ill with COVID-19, according to the organizer of the one-day gathering and two other people with direct knowledge.
…Boros remained seriously ill at his Key West home, according to people who know him but who asked not to be identified.
…However Boros is faring, there remains the question of why he became seriously ill in the first place if ivermectin is the wonder drug the anti-vaccine crowd claims it is, rather than primarily a treatment for parasites and head lice in humans, as well as a horse dewormer.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The person being intubated is a friend of a friend and she as a vocal antivaxxer who spent all her time on FB railing against masks and the vaccine. Thoughts and prayers are just as good though.

Attachments

• Greenshot 2021-11-23 21.19.48.png
    Greenshot 2021-11-23 21.19.48.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 33

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Some Dutchies are intentionally infecting themselves with COVID-19
Yep, you read that right. Some Nederlanders are getting COVID-19 on purpose by attending “contamination parties” which uh…we don’t really get. 😐

According to the NOS, certain groups of people are intentionally getting themselves sick to receive a recovery certificate which will allow them entry into public venues for a year.

Meaning that some people would much rather go to the trouble of actually getting COVID-19 than getting the free vaccine. 🤦

Contamination parties​

“Contamination parties” were being hosted on websites like jaikwilcorona.com, where people could meet each other to get infected with the virus.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yep, you read that right. Some Nederlanders are getting COVID-19 on purpose by attending “contamination parties” which uh…we don’t really get. 😐

According to the NOS, certain groups of people are intentionally getting themselves sick to receive a recovery certificate which will allow them entry into public venues for a year.

Meaning that some people would much rather go to the trouble of actually getting COVID-19 than getting the free vaccine. 🤦

Contamination parties​

“Contamination parties” were being hosted on websites like jaikwilcorona.com, where people could meet each other to get infected with the virus.
The need to be a contrarian is deep and mysterious.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
House minority leader Kevin McCarthy attempts to blame Biden for the COVID-19 resurgence:

As of mid-September, 90 percent of adult Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 58 percent of adult Republicans.

Yet Mr. McCarthy, the House Republican leader, pressed his point: “I took President Biden at his word; I took him at his word when he said he was going to get Covid under control,” he declared in the dead of night. “Unfortunately, more Americans have died this year than last year under Covid.”

The GOP convinced many of their voters not to take the vaccine, and block vaccine mandates in states they govern. The effects are hundreds of thousands dead. Blaming Biden for this is even dumber than thinking “Let’s Go Brandon” is clever.

As Mr. McCarthy faulted Mr. Biden for failing to stop the virus, he also criticized him for demanding people get vaccinated, even health care workers.
What? 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The GOP convinced many of their voters not to take the vaccine, and block vaccine mandates in states they govern. The effects are hundreds of thousands dead. Blaming Biden for this is even dumber than thinking “Let’s Go Brandon” is clever.

What? 🤦‍♂️
Ya magic thinking there. maybe Biden should have handed out tubes of horse paste pumpkin spice flavor right now. GOP the brains of politics.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

Contamination parties​

I remember we had Contamination Parties last year. It's not just a Dutch thing.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score

Contamination parties​

I'd chip in for one of those parties. Not to be cold, but the sooner we have no unvaccinated people running around, the better.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have no plans this year for Thanksgiving, but if I did, it would not be with anyone who was not vaccinated.
ya our granddaughter got everyone sick with a cold or flue or such. so no get togethers no one feels like it. I got it the least and can still work. well I would have to work anyway but still.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
its nice covid likes these guys so much.

Marcus Lamb, 64, Dallas, TX, Televangelist, anti-vaxxer and anti-vaxx promoter, ICU with COVID.​

According to social media posts (below), Marcus is in the ICU with COVID. This is significant because Marcus is responsible for promoting and spreading more anti-vaxx and pro-alternative treatment disinformation to more people than anyone on sorry-anti-vaxxer so far. In fact, he's claimed that he and his wife Joni have been taking Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and vitamins and minerals as a preventative. Apparently that didn't work out for him. Marcus and Joni own Daystar Television Network the second largest Christian Network in the World behind CBN. Throughout the pandemic, they have been hosting and promoting the most notorious anti-vaxxers in the world, many of whom are members of the despicable American Frontline Doctors which is being investigated by Congress for fraudulent practices and spreading misinformation.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Got called out by this nutjob antivaxxer and I've been replying with links to the CDC :mrgreen: They live in a bubble of ignorance and I don't think any real information gets to them. Social media is filled with them and it's really too bad that the likes of FB and Twitter allow it to propagate the way they do.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1463926843879403521/

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
There just some awfully stupid people in this world..... Well, maybe Miss "Erin Elizabeth Health Nut News" will change her tune when either she or a member of her family winds up in the ICU or the morgue..... Don't waste your time on people like that. Let them do what they want and then they will have to deal with the consequences.

Top Bottom
1 2