Democratic lawmaker apologizes after calling Betsy Devos dumb as a bag of hammers

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
I kind of wonder if at any point in her life, her car had something like

8536.jpg

on it.

e5958ff194dc756294be8d7e1f622e4b.jpg

would also amuse me.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
This is truly the Republican Party in a nutshell. Any time I accidentally click a news link that takes me to Fox News, the stories in there usually include some silly outrage story right at the top, and you can’t find stories about things like massive wildfires when they were burning no matter how hard you look.
You know the real reason for outrage.

Unlike most of what Faux News covers, Jen O’Malley Dillon wasn't lying.

That alone is cause for outrage there.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I’m waiting for additional blowback to the incoming Biden staffer who said “fuck DeVos,” even though it’s what we all think.

Yeah, people are touchier these days than they used to be, that's for sure. Even back then sometimes when it got bucked upstairs it could get ridiculous. I had a friend once at a job once who was forced to sit down in a foursome with a colleague and his own boss, plus the boss of his colleague. My friend had said to his peer on the previous day during a meeting, "Don't be such an a^^hole." The purpose of the meeting was that an apology was to be issued, and witnessed by the two managers.

And yes, in the closed door meeting on this matter, my very ticked off colleague took a deep breath and actually said to the other guy "I'm sorry you're such an a^^hole, and furthermore, you should have explained more to your boss about why I had said what I said to you to begin with."

He got up, walked out, has no clue what then ensued, but he was not fired and the next day the guy came over and said offhandedly, "OK so I was an a^^hole in that other meeting, I'm sorry, I apologized to your boss and my boss too and so do you think we can just forget about this now while we both still get paychecks from these clowns? Because otherwise my boss says we have to go up to HR and do this whole thing again somehow."

Top Bottom
1 2