Denny’s server quits in face of BS religious freedom anti-maskers

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
This reminds me of videos that’ve been out for years of guys filming themselves crossing borders into the US. At the checkpoint they debate the border patrol over legal technicalities like showing your ID to return to the country.

Just a really fucking weird fetish involving challenging authority. Some part of their brain never developed from when they were teenagers.

Unfortunately, these Denny’s employees are middlemen between the assholes and their governor. And that woman may well get fired for telling them to fuck off.

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
You know these situations probably happen thousands of times a day that aren't filmed or reported on the internet.
It's not worth it, America is full of entitled assholes who couldn't give a rats ass whether they spread this thing and kill people or not. Those who must work these jobs to keep an income deserve better, if you walk in without a mask you tell them to turn their ass around and walk right back out. No negotiations, period.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
“Don’t believe everything the media tells you” says the moron without a mask who drove to Denny’s to eat, knowing they have a mask mandate, and is somehow shocked that they tell him to go away. I have no sympathy for these folks. Go to bed without dinner if you don’t want to follow the rules, Billy.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
“Don’t believe everything the media tells you” says the moron without a mask who drove to Denny’s to eat, knowing they have a mask mandate, and is somehow shocked that they tell him to go away. I have no sympathy for these folks. Go to bed without dinner if you don’t want to follow the rules, Billy.
He sounded slow in the head. The proper response would've been to say "oh, um okay, um how about you turn around and GTFO before I put my greasy shoe in your ass?"

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
My nephew works in food service at a restaurant. He tells me all the stories of people who come in and dont want to wear a mask causing a scene. He had one lady that wouldn't wear a mask so she went out to her car and came back in with a mask...but it was one of those mask made out of a chain which had gaps all in it lol

I could not be in customer service these days. I know my temper and it wouldn't end nicely. I worked at a grocery store when I was in college and I loved the company and my coworkers. I hated dealing with shitty customers daily. I don't know how people do it. I'm always nice when Im out and about because I know what it's like dealing with shitty people all day.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Right? That poor woman was working at Denny's, getting shitty tips, dealing with drunk assholes, bad hours, and these fuckwits are going to come in and spew some idiot BS about "Muh Constitution", "Muh religious freedoms".

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Right? That poor woman was working at Denny's, getting shitty tips, dealing with drunk assholes, bad hours, and these fuckwits are going to come in and spew some idiot BS about "Muh Constitution", "Muh religious freedoms".

They do it on purpose. I have a friend that won't go out to eat with her brother because he causes a scene everywhere because he refuses to wear a mask. No one in their family will go out to eat with him and he doesn't understand why. All because Trump told him it was a hoax.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
They do it on purpose. I have a friend that won't go out to eat with her brother because he causes a scene everywhere because he refuses to wear a mask. No one in their family will go out to eat with him and he doesn't understand why. All because Trump told him it was a hoax.
And when the mainstream views it by and large they blame the asshole who shot the video. This does well in their little anti-mask group but nowhere else. That piece of shit is probably fighting to get that pulled off the internet now.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
My nephew works in food service at a restaurant. He tells me all the stories of people who come in and dont want to wear a mask causing a scene. He had one lady that wouldn't wear a mask so she went out to her car and came back in with a mask...but it was one of those mask made out of a chain which had gaps all in it lol

I could not be in customer service these days. I know my temper and it wouldn't end nicely. I worked at a grocery store when I was in college and I loved the company and my coworkers. I hated dealing with shitty customers daily. I don't know how people do it. I'm always nice when Im out and about because I know what it's like dealing with shitty people all day.

Top Bottom
1 2