Department Of Homeland Security Announces New Disinformation Governance Board

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, they ARE trying to cull and genetically reprogram the population through vaccines and other DNA altering substances in order to create a race of easily influenced sheeple that will quickly fall in line with the New Woke Order.

You're Jewish, right? YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS!

I missed the last meeting because I had space laser repair duty.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Humor me for a minute here.

It is January 20, 2025 and President DeSantis has just been sworn in and has a GOP controlled Congress.

Still think this is a good idea?

Also, I can't believe some of you are Ok with their first use of this new office: telling Brown people not to come here.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Humor me for a minute here.

It is January 20, 2025 and President DeSantis has just been sworn in and has a GOP controlled Congress.

Still think this is a good idea?

What else would you suggest we do? We're in the midst of an information wargame here.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Also, I can't believe some of you are Ok with their first use of this new office: telling Brown people not to come here.
Is that how you really read it? I’m reading it as smugglers spread or take advantage of disinformation to encourage people to use their services to attempt border crossings, which results in all manner of negative outcomes. That’s not good, liberals don’t want that.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Is that how you really read it? I’m reading it as smugglers spread or take advantage of disinformation to encourage people to use their services to attempt border crossings, which results in all manner of negative outcomes. That’s not good, liberals don’t want that.
Well, consider the source of this accusation and their past comments, such as:

I see Biden as a much bigger racist than Trump.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

And the end result is less Brown people coming here is it not?

Plus it it not only smugglers. Just this morning Sec. Mayorkas told them not to come on Face the Nation.

I suspect it is related to a new poll where Hispanics are now a majority supporting the GOP. Talk about a way to get the border closed.

So what do you say to the 10-12% of Blacks that voted for Trump? Depending on the research method, he GAINED support between '16 and '20. The question is whether it was 2% or 4% or somewhere in between.

I see Biden as a much bigger racist than Trump. He has said things that should make any African-American reevaluate their support.

To quote Biden:

"I mean you, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

How is that not offensive to Blacks? And why do they excuse it?

I don't mind people partially quoting my posts, but I don't think you ever answered this question? In fact you went off on a separate tangent.

Dear Lord....

Shithole countries, calling for a complete ban on muslims, calling white supremacists “very fine people,” asking a judge to recuse themselves because they are of Mexican descent, refusing to rent apartments to black people, asking for the death penalty for the Central Park 5, calling Mexicans rapists, telling people to beat and shoot BLM protesters, and on and on and on...

and don’t forget Obama’s birth certificate!

Claiming that Biden is more racist than Trump is complete and utter bullshit.

So does this mean you are OK with how Biden characterized Obama?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
And the end result is less Brown people coming here is it not?

Plus it it not only smugglers. Just this morning Sec. Mayorkas told them not to come on Face the Nation.
Mayorkas wasn’t on Face the Nation today.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Mayorkas wasn’t on Face the Nation today.
Who are you going to believe? Your own eyes watching Face the Nation, or Fox News?

Ok, I made a simple mistake of which show he was on.

And @Cmaier, I hate to disapoint you, but it wasn't Fox. It was CNN's State of the Union.

But seriously, is all you have is I got the show wrong? I thought you both were better than that.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Also, with Title 42 still in place, anybody coming will be sent back. So telling people not to come is the responsible thing to do at the moment.

Unfortunately, you have dishonest people claiming that Kamala Harris and Sec. Mayorkas (born in Cuba BTW) are somehow racist against “Brown people.”

If one is going there, they are projecting their own racist feelings on others in an attempt to excuse their own prejudice. Just like the reflex of MAGA supporters when one points out Trump’s bigotry. These supporters dig up some old quote by Biden that supposedly shows he is more racist than a man who calls Mexicans rapists, calls majority-black nations “shithole” countries, steals immigrant kids from their parents, promises to ban Muslims from coming to America and on and on.

The attempt to equate an old quote to a campaign based on racism, with multiple racist policies enacted… puts their bigotry on display for the world to see. “Biden said a racist thing once too” is the most obvious way in the world to tell everybody EXACTLY why one voted for Trump.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Here is a takedown of Tucker Carlson and Marco Rubio’s fear mongering about the disinformation board…

All the proof anyone needs that this Disinformation Governance Board is not what Carlson, Rubio and others are saying it is ... is the fact they are saying it in the first place. If they legitimately thought that there was any chance they would be gunned down by DHS agents where they stand for spreading lies — or as they call them, "truths" — there is no goddamned way they'd be out here taking one for the team and putting their own lives at risk. They only spread these lies because they know they'll get away with it.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
...I see the ceiling.
1651506034636.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2