Desperate Man Raises $11 Million to Find 8000 Lost Bitcoin — Somewhere in a Gigantic Landfill

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks this is nuts?
Bitcoin isn’t actually worth anything. At least currency like a dollar or euro is backed by a government. The only thing crypto did is accelerate global warming and cause a lot of uninformed ”investors” who couldn’t afford the losses to lose their life savings.

Leave it in the dump.

JayAgostino

Suspended
Reaction score
The only thing crypto did is accelerate global warming and cause a lot of uninformed ”investors” who couldn’t afford the losses to lose their life savings.
I've never been able to understand why investors even bother putting their money into those awful "Web3" startups. Any fool could successfully pitch to investors nowadays.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I've never been able to understand why investors even bother putting their money into those awful "Web3" startups. Any fool could successfully pitch to investors nowadays.
I heard some people at work talking about it and I tried to warn them. I only hope if they did invest in it, they didn’t put much in there.

One of the biggest scandals now is Celsius, which stopped all withdrawals by account holders. The way they are doing their bankruptcy filing indicates that they consider their account holders to be ”unsecured” meaning they don’t plan to give them their money back. Over $5 billion scammed!

Top Bottom
1 2