Deutsche Bank says "Auf weidersehen" to Trump

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score

That could leave the president personally on the hook for millions of dollars when the loans he has personally guaranteed come due in the next two years.

Trump has two outstanding mortgages with Deutsche Bank for a total of $340 million.

The German bank has weathered a rash of negative publicity after a series of investigations connected to Trump's finances, and was allegedly looking for a way to conclude its relationship with the president.

In December, two of Trump's personal bankers at Deutsche Bank who were responsible for managing hundreds of millions extended to him over the years, resigned. The reasons for the resignations were not clear.

Holy crap. Karma's not only a bitch, she's a screaming banshee.

U

User.45

I wish I could feel sorry for him. But I can’t. His world is crashing down on all sides, and it’s his own fault.

Far from sympathy, I hope when the bills come due he and his family are so crushed that they never pose a threat again.
This is exactly what happens to someone who doesn't understand the importance of (or have the self-control to) avoiding unnecessary battles.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Well, everybody seems to think he has a lot less cash on hand than he says, so his value is primarily tied up in his various properties. If the banks really go after him, they could start seizing everything: Trump Tower, Bedminster, Mar-a-Lago...

And it could come to that. In the past, banks didn't want to admit Trump had defaulted on huge loans from them, so they'd just quietly write 'em off. Now there's a lot less incentive to do that because everybody knows he's a deadbeat who owes lots of money to lots of people.

Last edited:

leekohler2

Power User
Reaction score
Well, everybody seems to think he has a lot less cash on hand than he says, so his value is primarily tied up in his various properties. If the banks really go after him, they could start seizing everything: Trump Tower, Bedminster, Mar-a-Lago...

And it could come to that. In the past, banks didn't want to admit Trump had defaulted on huge loans from them, so they'd just quietly write 'em off. Now there's a lot less incentive to do that because everybody knows he's a deadbeat who owes lots of money to lots of people.
I hope they seize Trump Tower in Chicago. Then we can take his name off the building.

Top Bottom
1 2