Did Antifa start all the wildfires? (Spoiler: no)

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I read that some people were spreading conspiracy theories about the wildfires, but how can you be a deputy and think it’s ok to spread such rumors when they’ve led to people staying in their homes instead of evacuating?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Oregon is a blue state but once you get into the rural areas you run into all the right wing nutbags, law enforcement especially.

U

User.45

I read that some people were spreading conspiracy theories about the wildfires, but how can you be a deputy and think it’s ok to spread such rumors when they’ve led to people staying in their homes instead of evacuating?

B-b-but but they are the new alcaida within!!!!!@@#&#*!*!!!!!
They are also really shitty at killing fascists.

I knew a hardcore libertarian who used to babysit for us who told me how bad antifa is. When I told her that their kill counter is on 0 she informed me that it is 1!! She forgot to mention that it was an antifa guy suicided by cop.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
B-b-but but they are the new alcaida within!!!!!@@#&#*!*!!!!!
They are also really shitty at killing fascists.

I knew a hardcore libertarian who used to babysit for us who told me how bad antifa is. When I told her that their kill counter is on 0 she informed me that it is 1!! She forgot to mention that it was an antifa guy suicided by cop.

A libertarian... does she let the kids do whatever they want when she babysits?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I swear I saw black clad antics members parachuting into the forests carrying trump brand lighters. I wear it.

U

User.45

A libertarian... does she let the kids do whatever they want when she babysits?
She was pretty good, until she wasn't.

Libertarians are fascinating. It takes a lot of reading and knowledge to be able to make good libertarian arguments. They usually fall short, but not always and I enjoy discussions with them much more than with typical conservatives.

Lostngone

Power User
Reaction score
Clearly there is too much flammable material and angry white people in Oregon... Can’t fix the anger issue might as well cut down all the trees to fix this problem...

U

User.45

Clearly there is too much flammable material and angry white people in Oregon... Can’t fix the anger issue might as well cut down all the trees to fix this problem...
Can you elaborate on this very interesting suggestion?

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
Now "militias" are setting up "checkpoints" in evacuation zones in Oregon, in order, ostensibly, to capture arsonist antifas. With the added bonus of harassing non-whites.

That’s where a good guy with a gun can stop the bad guy (militia) with a gun. If I’m fleeing a my burning home, my burning city, or whatever, and you try to stop me (and aren’t law enforcement) because you feel entitled to act like some sort of government official there will be trouble.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
That’s where a good guy with a gun can stop the bad guy (militia) with a gun. If I’m fleeing a my burning home, my burning city, or whatever, and you try to stop me (and aren’t law enforcement) because you feel entitled to act like some sort of government official there will be trouble.
A gun, maybe not so much, a semi-tractor could handle more of them at once.

Top Bottom
1 2