Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What’s with that asterisk?

1634747289368.jpeg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that too. But I had seen mention of the feature elsewhere but with a note that it had not yet been released. They need to change that footnote to *This feature will be released in an iOS update later this year.

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
This was something I really liked about Google - I could designate my wife as a manager of my account in the event I died and didn't access my accounts for X months. I get an email about it every few months as a reminder.

I also like Google Photos - my wife can have access to all my photos (and me hers) - I hope Apple Photos adds functionality similar to this.

The way they announced this, lol.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I used to think I'd croak from tripping over one of my two ancient cats pausing in front of me on the stairs as we descended of a morning to see about breakfast.

Now they're both gone and I sometimes figure the only way the Grim Reaper's gonna find me is if I finally acknowledge the well known truth that there are just three food groups: bacon, eggs and home fries.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I used to think I'd croak from tripping over one of my two ancient cats pausing in front of me on the stairs as we descended of a morning to see about breakfast.

Now they're both gone and I sometimes figure the only way the Grim Reaper's gonna find me is if I finally acknowledge the well known truth that there are just three food groups: bacon, eggs and home fries.

I think it’s going to be toxic hand sanitizer that gets me.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Microsoft tries to nickel and dime us to death with perpetual upgrades, and Google data mines us to hell and back, but if any one of the tech companies were to actively go out of it's way to kill us, well...

...I kinda figured that'd be MS too, but I'm not really all that surprised it ended up being Apple.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
The hubby has all my passwords and just pops on my MBA if he needs to schedule an appointment for me or similar tasks. He has all his passwords accessible for me in case they're needed.

We set up this system after my sis was in a hospital for several days and eventually died leaving my brother-in-law clueless about banking and other important accounts she hadn't gotten around to transferring to their joint accounts.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The hubby has all my passwords and just pops on my MBA if he needs to schedule an appointment for me or similar tasks. He has all his passwords accessible for me in case they're needed.

We set up this system after my sis was in a hospital for several days and eventually died leaving my brother-in-law clueless about banking and other important accounts she hadn't gotten around to transferring to their joint accounts.
When my dad died, my mother was clueless. Fortunately, his pc was not password protected. All his passwords were stored in…Evernote.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I just share my passwords with the entire family and don’t worry about it.
I use LastPass and share them with my wife, then all she has to do is login once and she can access everything.

Top Bottom
1 2