Does the GOP even have an alternative to Trumpism?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Read a recent interview with the leader of the Proud Boys. Among the many things he said was that violence wasn't the answer and they will instead take over through getting elected.

I found this quite chilling. It was about 100 years ago that Hitler got thrown in prison for his coup attempt and that's where he wrote his version of Its All Antifa's Fault. He was given a light sentence because of his stirring speech about patriotism during his trial. Once out of prison he also decided the Nazis would take over politically by getting elected into office and that's where it all began.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I can’t imagine the amount of vomit you have to hold in speaking at any event Trump is also speaking at.

I also don’t understand how anybody, regardless of party, hasn’t publicly completely lost their shit and unloaded an expletive filled storm at him or those who enable him. Over half the country (and a good percentage of the world) would give them a standing ovation and those who get upset about it probably don’t like the person unloading anyway.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Ted Cruz is really leaning into his asshole side.

"Now they're saying, everybody can get immunized, we can have herd immunity everywhere, and we're going to wear masks for the next 300 years," Cruz told the CPAC audience. "And by the way, not just one mask, two, three, four. You can't have too many masks. How much virtue do you want to signal? This is just dumb."
Earlier in the speech, Cruz seemed to mock Ocasio-Cortez's fear during the violent Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.
"Bernie's wearing mittens and AOC is telling us she was murdered," Cruz said.

I think this is one of the reasons guys like him resonate with undereducated white men. They’re basically perpetual frat boys... grown men acting like they’re still 11.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Ted Cruz is really leaning into his asshole side.

I think this is one of the reasons guys like him resonate with undereducated white men. They’re basically perpetual frat boys... grown men acting like they’re still 11.
Let's face it, the most dogmatic fake republicans, not true conservatives, really love an asshole that gets away with being an asshole. That's why they are feigning aneurysms over "cancel culture", it's NOT how things are supposed to be. Back in their day they could tell a good 'colored' joke, and the 'coloreds' were good natured enough to laugh along. :rolleyes: They even remember that one time they laughed at someone ELSE being called "honky".

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
67DC0E89-1E35-4895-8B30-9997DDCDA37B.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2