Dog Is Dumped At North Carolina Shelter Because Owners Said It Might Be Gay

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
this idiot should not own a dog
The reason? Fezco apparently humped another male dog, and the dog’s owners assumed the canine was a “gaynine” and didn’t want him around so they left him at the shelter.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
People are stupid.

But you'd be surprised at how many people are offended by this. I mentioned in another post that I have a friend who I could tell got offended because I made a joke that her dog was probably gay because he wouldn't mate with a female dog for a breeder but he always tries to hump her moms male dog. She didn't say anything but I could tell she got offended...get over it. It's a dog, and there's nothing wrong with it.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have seen female dogs hump things does that mean a trans dog?? then again when a male dug humps your leg what does it make that dog? one that likes bestiality?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
1647993458549.png

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Adorable.
Thank you. He's a rescue we've had for several years now who's had a rough life before we got him but we've vowed to make the rest of it as awesome as possible.

As for this story, if one cannot handle owning a dog over something that trivial they should never own one. These animals need forever homes by understanding people, it's not fair to them.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
This literally could be mistaken for an article from The Onion. I almost have to think this is a marketing ploy by the shelter to get the dog adopted.

Make on male humping is often about asserting dominance, amongst other reasons.

Frankly, I’m glad this dog got put up for adoption. The previous owners are clearly too dumb to properly care for a dog.

Top Bottom
1 2