Dogs

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Shocked I had to start this thread to post these pictures

IMG_8456.jpeg

IMG_8465.jpeg

My parents' dogs turned 2. They're sisters.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Desert dog at the Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum, Joshua Tree, Calif.
Sony Alpha a7 II, Sigma 24mm 1.4 ART lens, 1/800 @ f/8, ISO 160.

I'm a recent invitee to these forums, so yes this is a photo I added today to the "photo of the day" thread at that other place.

Not only a great photo, but a super interesting background / site!

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
puppy fever has been going on with certain family members. my daughter bought a great dane puppy and hubby parents just and frenchton puppies and her best friend accidentally bred her American and English Prue bred bull dogs. so they were all hounding us to buy a puppy. I kept telling them we would take any free ones left over. but my daughters best friend helps us clean our house came over and really did the hard sell on her last puppy and my wife caved. we kinda wanted another dog but as bulldog? friends for sure and calm but he won't win any beauty contests . but the frenchton may have been do much for our other dog with is not really dog social. he is tolerating this guy and today he had the roomies and our guy decided that's play worthy. first time I ever saw him socialize with another dog. only somewhat potty trained but so far only two accidents. almost 4 months and about 40 pounds a real chunker. we won't let him on the bed as thats our other dogs favorite place and we would have to lift him up. so he will have a bed on the floor.
so we were not really ready to buy a dog but you know how that goes. a big crate and pad man 80.00 each some good grain free food as all our dogs have grain issues because I have grain issues. he will get to ride in our bike trailer to the vet soon. but he is nothing compared to our daughters Great Dane. that dog gains 3 pounds a week right now and seems bigger every few days.

IMG_2850.jpeg
68271492495__5F734767-D08E-4CB0-B900-F0BAC24B3936 2.jpeg
68271104149__AC5F548C-622A-40C7-8049-FBCC4F984E7E.jpeg

Last edited:

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
he weighs 4 pounds? and he’s four months? my dog weighed 15 pounds at 8 weeks. 😂

what’s his name? he’s adorable 🥰

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
he weighs 4 pounds? and he’s four months? my dog weighed 15 pounds at 8 weeks. 😂

what’s his name? he’s adorable 🥰
should have been 40 pounds. we named him skipper. our other dog is named Gilligan so what else was there maryanne?? his parents are both papered but he isa mix of the two. the mother had to have a c section because the puppies were too big.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
For some time I've wanted to start a thread for photography that "caught my eye". I follow several photographers on Instagram both to learn and admire.

But for now, I'll add the one that caught my eye today, in the Dogs thread. I've always been a sucker for a black & white. And dogs.
I've included both the CU and full image. The photographer is Viktoria Haack, Nikon Ambassador Canada. This is Jack, a Malamute, munching down some dandelions.

jack_thewolfskin_1667228368_1_FB.jpg

jack_thewolfskin_1667228368_2_sm.jpg

Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
skipper making fast work out of the pepper. when we got him at 3 months it took him longer to eat it then our 20 pound poodle mix. Now it's like an industrial shredder.

Top Bottom
1 2