Dominion Voting files scorching $1.7B defamation lawsuits against Newsmax, OAN

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
When I want to know what's going through people's minds, I read comments on stories on OAN. Fox has some crazy conservatives leaving comments. But nothing beats OAN for reader comments. That's where I find the most racism, stupidity and anti-semitism. I saw a guy a week or so back tell someone not to compare someone to Hitler, who did some OK things, but instead compare the person to this other guy was actually much worse than Hitler. :rolleyes:

That's where I find the worst of the worst. I've never been to Newsmax. One loony site is all I'll give traffic to. I suspect there's little different beyond the name.

I'd like to see them out of business.

U

User.45

When I want to know what's going through people's minds, I read comments on stories on OAN. Fox has some crazy conservatives leaving comments. But nothing beats OAN for reader comments. That's where I find the most racism, stupidity and anti-semitism. I saw a guy a week or so back tell someone not to compare someone to Hitler, who did some OK things, but instead compare the person to this other guy was actually much worse than Hitler. :rolleyes:

That's where I find the worst of the worst. I've never been to Newsmax. One loony site is all I'll give traffic to. I suspect there's little different beyond the name.

I'd like to see them out of business.
Lot of those “people “ are russian trolls, and some fools eating shitbricks laid by russian trolls.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Elections have consequences, and so do lies about elections. They deserve to win, and the funny thing, since this is a lawsuit against stuff we’ve seen with our eyes play out on TV, Youtube and websites, there are mountains of evidence, I think the case will be easy to prove.

But as I mentioned in another thread, if Dominion wins, that will just cause the cult to say “THEY‘RE TRYING TO SILENCE WE THE PEOPLE! They’re hiding the truth!”

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
I haven't looked up the interview. Article doesn't say much about it. I don't think a credible mathematician would make the claim that anything like "an algorithm rigged" whatever. I have yet to come across any of these claims that didn't amount to conjecture. A casual observation that doesn't match their personal expectations is not the same thing as a statistical anomaly (nor is providing a misrepresentation of sampling like the econometrics jackass did).

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom
1 2