Don’t worry; be happy!

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Biden holds a big lead in the presidential race. It has been a pretty steady lead for quite a while. This article explains why most of the reasons that people are worried about that lead evaporating aren’t worth worrying about.

Summary of that article if you can‘t read the Washington post article due to paywall:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Yeah, he's held steady for a while now but both campaigns will talk about how it's tightening to keep fundraising, Biden markets with this tactic quite a bit. Sort of a really bad debate performance it's hard to imagine Biden really blowing the lead.

I just don't want us to become complacent and take anything for granted as we did in 2016. I'm glad to see Biden hitting some of the swing states he's leading in, Hillary skipped a lot of them and IMO had she spent more time in them she could've won.

Last edited:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
We have so much riding on this election we cannot become complacent. But that goes beyond just Biden. We have got to retake the Senate and put Mitch out of our misery.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
We have so much riding on this election we cannot become complacent. But that goes beyond just Biden. We have got to retake the Senate and put Mitch out of our misery.
I have to say that I typically like seeing a mix when it comes to both houses of congress to keep things balanced but Republicans have literally burned everything down while giving us the finger as we walk around in the ashes. This time around I'll welcome Democrats taking back the keys, we have a lot of rebuilding to do.

Top Bottom
1 2