Don Jr., Ivanka, Eric, and Tiffany Trump didn't wear masks during the president's showdown with Joe Biden, breaking the venue's rules

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This entire family are absolute assholes in every way.

5f7457f874fe5b0018a8e287

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Again, double standards.

I've been to Cleveland Clinic facilities a couple of times these past few month. (Routine stuff like blood work.) Seriously, you don't get past the freaking front door without being confronted by a nurse who asks you questions, takes your temperature and makes sure you're wearing a mask. I've driven people to appointments, and they won't even let me in to accompany them. I have to wait in the parking lot. They're not messing around.

But if you're political royalty assholes, you don't have to follow Cleveland Clinic rules. :mad: I would bet whoever was in charge of safety prep for that event was fuming when he/she saw everyone remove their masks. They take it very seriously, even if Club Trump doesn't.

I mean, if you're going to flout the rules, why even bother having The Cleveland Clinic in charge of health & safety for the debates? Why not just hire someone from the storefront urgent care around the corner?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Double standards indeed... Trump himself has been known to say in cabinet meetings "take that thing off" when some agency chief or deputy showed up wearing a mask and sat down at the table. Now the NSC, yeah the National Security Council has finally decided masks are mandatory at least in its own bailiwick. Can't even make this stuff up.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1312769429793632256/

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
Have to see how many people end up with COVID-19 because of the White House's event on Saturday for Amy Coney Barrett.

Currently, the Senate might struggle to get the votes for Barrett's nomination to get out of committee, and now the Republicans will have to wait at least two weeks for votes because at least three Senators are sick, and two others quarantined.

Meanwhile, the virus has ripped through the White House inner circle, infecting campaign manager Bill Stepien, adviser Kellyanne Conway, Republican Party Chair Ronna McDaniel and Chris Christie. They also managed to give the disease to Rev. John Jenkins of Notre Dame.

lizkat

Reaction score
Have to see how many people end up with COVID-19 because of the White House's event on Saturday for Amy Coney Barrett.

Currently, the Senate might struggle to get the votes for Barrett's nomination to get out of committee, and now the Republicans will have to wait at least two weeks for votes because at least three Senators are sick, and two others quarantined.

Meanwhile, the virus has ripped through the White House inner circle, infecting campaign manager Bill Stepien, adviser Kellyanne Conway, Republican Party Chair Ronna McDaniel and Chris Christie. They also managed to give the disease to Rev. John Jenkins of Notre Dame.

And Trump's body man Nick Luna has tested positive, and he's married to Cassidy Dumbaugh, who is an aide of ... wait for it... Jared Kushner.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
And Trump's body man Nick Luna has tested positive, and he's married to Cassidy Dumbaugh, who is an aide of ... wait for it... Jared Kushner.

I forgot about Luna. I'd expect several more infections before this is over at the White House.

lizkat

Reaction score
Ivanka was out shopping (but actually wearing a mask) on Thursday in a nonprofit cafe in Belmont, North Carolina. She must have known by then of Hope Hick's positive test Wednesday and so by proximity to her father of the possibility of Trump having already been exposed as well. Anyway the shop closed down for a deep cleaning on Friday once they heard about Trump's early morning tweet that he had tested positive. The shop has a number of employees with Down syndrome. Patients with Down may not be at particular risk to severe experience of covid-19, but are advised to consider past reaction to virus borne illnesses as a kind of barometer in terms of taking special precautions to avoid exposure.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
Ivanka was out shopping (but actually wearing a mask) on Thursday in a nonprofit cafe in Belmont, North Carolina. She must have known by then of Hope Hick's positive test Wednesday and so by proximity to her father of the possibility of Trump having already been exposed as well. Anyway the shop closed down for a deep cleaning on Friday once they heard about Trump's early morning tweet that he had tested positive. The shop has a number of employees with Down syndrome. Patients with Down may not be at particular risk to severe experience of covid-19, but are advised to consider past reaction to virus borne illnesses as a kind of barometer in terms of taking special precautions to avoid exposure.

The whole family is a nest of plague rats. Jesus Hillbilly Christ, people stay home and stop transmitting this goddamned disease like a bunch of errant Medieval sailors.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

I was hoping that since McConnell has refused any votes to be taken remotely that they would have to postpone everything for at least two weeks. But you know he’ll just change the rules now that it works in his favor.
Unfortunately, that rat tested negative.

Top Bottom
1 2