Donald Trump Jr Has COVID

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
After spending months for mocking Joe Biden and those who are wearing masks and socially distancing, Donald Trump Jr. has contracted the Coronavirus and is not yet exhibiting any symptoms.

More from CNN
Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's eldest son, has tested positive for the coronavirus, a personal spokesman told CNN on Friday.

"Don tested positive at the start of the week and has been quarantining out at his cabin since the result," the spokesman said. "He's been completely asymptomatic so far and is following all medically recommended COVID-19 guidelines."

Bloomberg was first to report Trump Jr.'s positive result.

trump-jr-so.jpg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Once again, I can only hope that the severity of this case is enough for more people to take it seriously. I don’t want him to die, but I do want him to suffer.
As you probably know I wouldn't wish death on anyone, particularly for a different political view than mine. I'll just say that his trophy hunting of elephants and other exotic animals is about as shitty and evil as one can be, even for a Trump. This planet is better off without people like this.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I only wish for Don Jr. the funniest tweets during his illness. Some of them seem focused on his claim that he'll be cleaning his gun(s).. as metaphor for some other activity? Some replies suggest the gun is really tiny.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1330223290971992065/

Others claim he's actually in rehab, which doesn't seem completely off the wall as an "alternative fact".

Top Bottom
1 2