Donations

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
For anyone who wants to donate, the link is up on the menu bar. I have the payment processing all setup with PayPal, CC or Apple Pay but please let me know if there are any issues or questions.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Apple Pay works. :D
Not only drives most of the users we have here to the site, but also donates. Thanks, Alli!

Also glad to know the system is working, the ApplePay took a bit of setup but seems like the easiest method for most. When I tested it was almost instant and it even hit my watch.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Waiting for payday on this. :)
All good, be sure you read the fine print though.

donate2.png

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I was disappointed to read that, but then I realized that the VIP forum is probably just all links to send you more money to spend on those indulgences.
Well, you can always choose the $5 option which I can use as a down payment for such services. I'm patient.

BTW here's a screenshot of the activity in the VIP forum.

200.gif

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, you can always choose the $5 option which I can use as a down payment for such services. I'm patient.

BTW here's a screenshot of the activity in the VIP forum.

200.gif
Good deal. It's always sweeter when you have to wait.

Have you ever experienced a tumbleweed stampede on highway 5 between Sac and LA? They are pretty epic. Some are the size of cars and they explode into a million pieces when you hit them. It's also hilarious watching everybody swerve to avoid them.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Good deal. It's always sweeter when you have to wait.

Have you ever experienced a tumbleweed stampede on highway 5 between Sac and LA? They are pretty epic. Some are the size of cars and they explode into a million pieces when you hit them. It's also hilarious watching everybody swerve to avoid them.
I have not heard that but would be awesome to see and get pics of, is it seasonal?

Yoused

up
Vaccinated
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
In eastern Washington state, there was a situation in the Hanford Reach area where the tumbleweeds had drawn up some stuff from the soil and became radioactive, because the Hanford Reservation, the place where they bred the plutonium used in the Fat Man bomb that was dropped on Nagasaki, is a horrendous mess with leaky barrels of years of nuclear waste stored on site.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
That video I shared had the wind going parallel to the road but I've been on I-5 in something more like this but with the massive tumble weeds.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
As a well-known and now highly respected power user around here, stepping into the VIP lounge is just a natural progression of things. I look forward to mingling with the exclusive crowd there. Plus, those hookers and beer won’t pay for themselves.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
As a well-known and now highly respected power user around here, stepping into the VIP lounge is just a natural progression of things. I look forward to mingling with the exclusive crowd there. Plus, those hookers and beer won’t pay for themselves.
Thanks, I saw it come through in my email but you haven't been promoted. Let me check into that.

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It looks you and @fooferdoggie donated using PayPal and my configuration (while you guys paid) did not pick it up. Sorry about that you guys (especially fooferdoogie since it's been so long for him) I have just made some changes and it should give you guys access to the VIP forum and your badge by today. If not, I'll get you guys added manually. Appreciate your support and patience.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
It looks you and @fooferdoggie donated using PayPal and my configuration (while you guys paid) did not pick it up. Sorry about that you guys (especially fooferdoogie since it's been so long for him) I have just made some changes and it should give you guys access to the VIP forum and your badge by today. If not, I'll get you guys added manually. Appreciate your support and patience.

Happy to pitch in and don’t really care for the recognition. I just mess around. I do have some concerns. I see that I am now a ”site donor.” Does this mean that when I die, the internet will harvest all my sites? :ROFLMAO:

OP
Eric

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Happy to pitch in and don’t really care for the recognition. I just mess around. I do have some concerns. I see that I am now a ”site donor.” Does this mean that when I die, the internet will harvest all my sites? :ROFLMAO:
Yeah you get the green badge and we get to harvest whatever we want (probably after you pass on but won't make any promises). You also get access to our VIP Tumbleweed forum, it's almost as popular as this thread.

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yeah you get the green badge and we get to harvest whatever we want (probably after you pass on but won't make any promises). You also get access to our VIP Tumbleweed forum, it's almost as popular as this thread.

There is only ONE post there... Whaaaaaat? Just when I thought you people couldn’t be any more lame, you go and do something like this and TOTALLY redeem yourself. It doesn’t get any more exclusive than that!

B44057B1-9D8C-4BFE-8BA3-0CE780724010.gif

Top Bottom