EA Talking to Apple and others

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Why buy Sony when Nintendo is "cheaper"?

I was thinking Sony (i.e., the PlayStation) is more in line with the AAA type gaming that EA represents. But heck, yeah, why not Nintendo. Why not both :D

Colstan

Site Champ
Reaction score
I was thinking Sony (i.e., the PlayStation) is more in line with the AAA type gaming that EA represents. But heck, yeah, why not Nintendo. Why not both :D
Apple has so much bank, that I'd like them to purchase Häagen-Dazs and run it as a separate entity, like they did with FileMaker Inc. (Now Claris International Inc.) Whenever Tim Cook is asked by analysts about the seemingly out of place buyout, he simply responds that it "will help Apple execute our long-term strategy". However, Apple's executive team never details that strategy, and continues to operate their ice cream business as an entirely separate and independent entity.

Suspiciously, despite COVID delays, shortly after the tasty treat acquisition, Apple employees began voluntarily working a full five-day work week, when Apple began having themed after hours parties, such as Fudge Fridays, Walnut Wednesdays, and Tangerine Tuesdays.

Top Bottom
1 2