Endeavour

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
71w7SpywqrL._AC_UY436_QL65_.jpg

its risen to my most favourite TV series.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
My mother’s favorite as well. She uses it as an escape from Twitter.

Your mother has very good taste.

I used to watch Foyle's War and STNG (we both loved Captain Picard) with my mother, while my brother would watch The Mentalist, or football, or Strictly Come Dancing with her.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Your mother has very good taste.

I used to watch Foyle's War and STNG (we both loved Captain Picard) with my mother, while my brother would watch The Mentalist, or football, or Strictly Come Dancing with her.

My husband is a Foyle fan. He and my mother actually have a lot in common when it comes to reading and watching tv.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
My mother’s favorite as well. She uses it as an escape from Twitter.

It's my next up (for my not very binge-y series watching)... and I'm sure it will be more uplifting than was Suits, although I did enjoy that and finally finished watching it just before summer's end.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
It's my next up (for my not very binge-y series watching)... and I'm sure it will be more uplifting than was Suits, although I did enjoy that and finally finished watching it just before summer's end.

It is very well done, excellent scripts, acting and stories, - the show attracts some terrific actors - and the episodes are thoughtful (allowing for some degree of social commentary, rather than simply continuing themselves with being a police procedural).

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

I watched Suits from the beginning. It started to strain towards the end, and after Mike was busted I never watched the final season.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I watched Suits from the beginning. It started to strain towards the end, and after Mike was busted I never watched the final season.

Yah I noticed my tendency to binge-watch (which I did experience sometimes during the middle of the series) fell off pretty sharply when Mike wasn't there to throw sparks into it.

I still laugh at myself though because I fell into watching that show as summer fare via seeing some passing reference. I knew absolutely nothing about it in advance. I'm not one for watching credits roll on TV episodes either. Right, so I was halfway through the first season before realizing that the paralegal character I kept thinking I'd seen "in some other show" was Meghan Markle.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yah I noticed my tendency to binge-watch (which I did experience sometimes during the middle of the series) fell off pretty sharply when Mike wasn't there to throw sparks into it.

I still laugh at myself though because I fell into watching that show as summer fare via seeing some passing reference. I knew absolutely nothing about it in advance. I'm not one for watching credits roll on TV episodes either. Right, so I was halfway through the first season before realizing that the paralegal character I kept thinking I'd seen "in some other show" was Meghan Markle.

That’s ok. I watched the whole show from jump street, and had no idea that was who people were talking about. Finally someone said “you know, the girlfriend from Suits.” I was like OMG!

Top Bottom
1 2