Facebook cares about your privacy

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Here’s Facebook’s official statement about such things:

We are committed to honoring your privacy choices and protecting your information.​

Here’s the reality.

U

User.45

Here’s Facebook’s official statement about such things:

Here’s the reality.

Does anybody care about facebook's statements the past 5-10 years?:) Rumor has it that Zuckerberg's phone number was also leaked, LOL.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Tried Facebook for a week like 9 years ago. Didn’t like it and so glad I’ve stayed away. I’ve got use for Instagram and Twitter (although I barely touch it these days) but Facebook felt wrong from the start.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I love how over on MR there’s an article about the breach, and then 2 stories above it is a story on Facebook pay. Cause obviously they take security seriously enough to handle money. 🤣😂

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I love how over on MR there’s an article about the breach, and then 2 stories above it is a story on Facebook pay. Cause obviously they take security seriously enough to handle money. 🤣😂
FB is like a trojan horse virus, propagating itself through your contacts on all your devices and sharing every little comment you reply to with everyone and their mother. Then they leak all of your personal information like a sieve to the world. Anyone who connects their bank accounts with such a proven trainwreck would be insane.

Top Bottom
1 2