Family of Karen who got sentenced to 4 months in prison for violating COVID-19 quarantine rules in Cayman asks Trump for help

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
White entitlement at its finest here.

Skylar Mack, an 18-year-old college student from Georgia, was sentenced to four months in prison after breaking the strict 14-day quarantine rule in the Cayman Islands, gets a wake up call that she's not in America anymore.

Where does one go when their white privilege is threatened? Donald Trump, naturally.

Greenshot 2020-12-22 08.33.55.png

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
The term "Karen" doesn't really apply here. It was a popular baby name a long time ago. The use of that name in popular culture stems from it being a very common name among middle-aged Caucasian women. If you were to guess their name, "Karen" would be a reasonable guess. This is referring to an 18-year old. I highly doubt it's a common name within that age bracket. I'm guessing that virtually no one names their child that today.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The term "Karen" doesn't really apply here. It was a popular baby name a long time ago. The use of that name in popular culture stems from it being a very common name among middle-aged Caucasian women. If you were to guess their name, "Karen" would be a reasonable guess. This is referring to an 18-year old. I highly doubt it's a common name within that age bracket. I'm guessing that virtually no one names their child that today.

In my view, any white entitled person acting like they're special meets the definition of Brad or Karen, whether they're calling the cops on black people having a BBQ or not following COVID guidelines. Funny that there is a Wiki that put rules on the definition though.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
ok any bets on trump helping?
Trump may strip poor children from their parents at the border and let them go hungry but impose laws against an entitled, privileged, rich white girl and the gloves come off. I fully expect him to step in here.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump may strip poor children from their parents at the border and let them go hungry but impose laws against an entitled, privileged, rich white girl and the gloves come off. I fully expect him to step in here.
But is there enough time left for him in office to come to any agreement with another government?

Top Bottom
1 2